deadhead and some fresh bone

M

muleymaster

I have been exploring this area the last couple years now and i think i have come across a decent area. Here are some pics from this last weekend. going up again this weekend

DSC00745.jpg

DSC00747.jpg

DSC00767.jpg

DSC00769.jpg

DSC00770.jpg

DSC00771.jpg

DSC00774.jpg

DSC00775.jpg

DSC00773.jpg

DSC00778.jpg

DSC00781.jpg

DSC00782.jpg

Congrats. Good finds. And to the dog!!!
Where you live? No snow? Fricking white out here. Put down a couple feet in the last two days. Probably be lots of dead ones after this storm

Those are some good finds and we all like to see everybodies fresh bone but I would be very careful of the pictures that you post on here.The landowner whose property your very close to is a notorious A$$hole and loves to prosecute tresspassers.I have had some past experiences with them and they are nasty people. He lets the local gamewarden hunt for antlers so if they catch you he'll make sure you get a ticket.I would love to see more of your very hard earned finds so please keep them coming.It snowed today but its melting fast and alot of the bucks dropped within the last few days so it should be pretty good this weekend. Good luck!

well his crazy wife pulled a 44mag on us one time. we went to his house to ask what was what for private and talked to him for 20 min. he said just stop by and ill open my gate. so we did, as soon as we got out of the truck the following weekend, out she came cussing up a storm with a drawn pistol, finger on the trigger. I carry and I have fast reflexes and a lot of training from the Air Force but im not about to shoot a women on her property. anyway, i know better than to cross his fences and i only have been to that spot a couple times, iv cleaned it out. I usually go somewhere else.

thanks for the comments and the heads up! and I have been killing it so far this year! I have about 10 browns, a brown deadhead, and several others already, only 4 trips this season. I assume you shed hunt that area as well? Id like to talk to you more in a PM so we dont step on eachothers toes. Thanks!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom