Deadliest Catch

zekers

Very Active Member
Caught Phil's last episode last night. I think the Discovery channel is handling his death pretty well. Good episode. I was expecting to be teared up with a box of kleenex like Rugburn after a magical moment with Founder. :'(
That Wild Bill doesn't strike me as being a very good people person, but I like his no b.s methods.

Yeah it was a good show. I hope his boys fare well out of this deal. Boy you could sure see him failing throughout the episode.

Very good show and very sad. My wife was cutting up onions last night but I swear they weren't tears.

was an outstanding episode although very hard to watch,,,,, i liked after the catch also ,,,,, was very cool to see the rest of the guys tell the boys they would make sure they have jobs if they ran into trouble with running the cornelia marie

It was good but with all the promos and commercials beforehand, you knew it was coming. Loved the Johnny Cash song at the end. Some of the last songs he recorded were definitely the best. Did you catch who wrote that song though? Sheryl Crow.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

they're gonna need them job offers.....them boys couldn't carry phil's jock strap

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom