Decision Time Antelope-LO Tags

K

ktc

Hey Guys,

I am looking for a Antelope Landowner tag. Hopefully somewhere on the west side of the state for fuel reasons. The further north the better. Maybe 12, 13, 20, 18, or maybe 10? I am looking for a Unit Wide tag and not the Ranch Only. If someone has "extras" to keep quality on a ranch up please let me know. I want to talk to you. If you have a small Unit Wide ranch tag and trouble moving it, because of acreage, let me know as well.

You guys who have contacted me I appreciate it. I would rather find something on the west side than east side. I always get good help from the NM bunch. You guys are great. I am keeping those options in mind also from the guys I have already spoken to. I need to get something done this week or bag it all together. I am going to call the LO's on the list tonight and see what I can find as well?

Please PM me with any suggestions, contacts, or tags. I have spent most of the morning on the phone with the NMF&G. Finally I understand A-PLUS! Ha! Again, please respond through a PM.

KTC:

Check your email!

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

BF,

Thanks for the heads up. Seemed pretty good for a minute! Keep me posted buddy! You cannot be the only guy killing book goats this year!;-)

Thanks Cookie! 2-3 more days and I am throwing in the towel! If these LO's are having trouble selling tags they ought to trim the price a bit!;-) Or get a hold of me!;-) Maybe I should earn more $$$?

Hopefully they will trim the price a bit, maybe we have hit the ceiling and it will go back down. All LO tags have been going at extreme prices this year and if they sell all of them you can bet it will just be worse next year for those who don't draw. This is looking ugly for the guy who works for a living!

Cookie,

I hate to say it, but I doubt they will go down? I thought they would be a bit cheaper or stay the same this year with the economy and gas prices? These LO tags seem to stay just out of my reach. Even when you do find them I feel like "you had better be nice" or they just tell you to piss off. Oh well, they can do as they please with them.

Hopefully I can get a lead soon. BigFin and Cookie, you guys have been a ton of help and have tried to find me something. I hope I can pay you back one day.

Double-Damn!!!!!!!

Well guys, my drop dead date has passed. I am not going. Between fuel prices and greed I am sitting on my butt and waiting to see how BF and Cookie do on their elk and antelope hunts.

Thanks everyone who tried to help. I have a phone bill from hell to NM and came up empty. The oufitters are trying to earn a living and I can respect that, but the LO's ought to re-think their prices. People do not want to spend $2k on a rotten, stinking varmint! Well, except big horned ones.;-)

When is the Oryx draw again?;-)

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom