Deep-Forked with an Extra! You Shootin'?

Founder

Founder Since 1999
So, if this buck strolls out in front of you this year, how long will it take you to decide if he's big enough?
How big (score) do you all think he'll finish out at? The video is from about August 1.

REMINDER - I'll be having Big Buck and Bull and Other Trophy Game Contests again this year. We need lots of participation. Thanks

[facebook]facebook.com/monstermuleys/videos/2106007056178059[/facebook]

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

I wouldn't a second look, that's for sure. I think he'd score just a hair shy of that magic number.

Honestly I think he is the best deer you have posted here this year. That being said I really hope that deer can live another year. That's about as tough a deer as anyone would ever pass up and I wouldn't look cross at the lucky fella that does shoot him, but I really believe you give that buck one more season and you could have the kind of deer dreams are made of. I think right now he is right around 186. His 2's 3's and 4's are beautiful but the spread, beams, and 1's are going to keep him out of the 190's. As usual thanks a bunch for sharing.

3/4 of a second with hot one sending.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I would be shooting as soon as possible on that buck. Guessing he would be around the 185 mark, and a shooter in my book. Thanks for sharing

That's a real solid buck. I would definitely (try to) shoot him. Aug 1 pics so he'll likely grow a bit more before he finishes. Right now I'd say he's a hair over 180 but he might get close to 190 if he grows like I assume he will.

As always, thanks for sharing. Great stuff.

I agree with Tri, that buck has potential to be world class in a year or two. I doubt anybody will pass on him, myself included.

I would bet he's maxed out and about as big as he'll ever be.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

>I would bet he's maxed out
>and about as big as
>he'll ever be.
>
>Brian Latturner
>MonsterMuleys.com
>@mm_founder on Instagram
>LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
>on Facebook!

I'm thinking you have a pretty good opinion on what he scores then? I'd like to hear your guess, maybe I'm crazy but I'm thinking he's a little better than most are guessing.

I'm thinking he'll be 190ish. I was thinking when I first saw him that he could reach 195, but I think the narrow width might keep him from that.
I'm thinking....

24" beams
21" inside
1" eyeguards (hard to see the one)
17" G2's
12" G3's
11" G4's
35" mass total
and a 5" extra

That's where I think he'll finish out at.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

He has got everything except the width...standing there getting to watch him that long I'd pass...if I'd jump him out of his bed it would definitely be a point and shooter..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom