deep freeze

John_The_Bastard

Whats in your deepfreeze boys? That you can talk about! I have whitetail venison, elk, cottontail rabbits, squirrels, Eastern wild turkey, Alaskan Salmon, Halibut, catfish, and bluegill. I enjoy eating and cooking it all as well as giving it to friends. I also recently canned some deermeat. It is deliscious on noodles.
J_T_B

JTB
Thought you was talking about the weather back there,
Beef,deer,elk,pheasant, chicken hot links, summer sausage,and few chukar. And some ice cream. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

blacktail deer, rockfish, lingcod, beef steaks (a couple) lots of bait (anchovy, herring, squid, salmon roe, sand crabs, mud worms), bread, corn dogs, chicken pot pies and two pizzas.

Soon to add 30lbs. of homemade salami that is hanging in the garage until it cures (about 6 weeks).

Eel, tell me about making salami. Did you buy a starter? Have you made it before? Good dry salami it hard to beat, but the whole curing thing makes me a little uneasy.

>Eel, tell me about making salami.
> Did you buy a
>starter? Have you made it
>before? Good dry salami it
>hard to beat, but the
>whole curing thing makes me
>a little uneasy.

JUDAS ForkWest!

You cain't eat it till it turns Green!:D

"I'm Living & Dieing with the Choices
I've made!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=N8i5NLyXZdc

Lots of stuff, only things worth mentioning are the Hatch Chiles and 30+ lbs of Whitetail steaks

Antelope, elk, deer, chicken, beef, pork, salmon, some other seafood fish, peaches, apples, peppers, rubarb, onion, pizza, bread, turkey, corn, carrots, pies, pot pies, schnapps, and baking soda... We run a couple of freezers here. Hopefully adding some perch fillets this weekend.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom