Deer 141-162, Antelope 87-1, and Elk 35-1

3bigelkid

Ya call me names if you want , but I drew all three of these tags this year! I was hoping for only one of the three but ended up with all of them. I have a bunch of research and foot time in some of these units. I will also be up in the deer/antelope unit this next weekend for some scouting. However, I feel like I am going to be pressed for time to take full advantage of all of these tags! So for those that have hunted any of these hunts please give me your overall impression of each hunt. I would like your opinions. I know how I am leaning with my time requirements but I want your opinions before I firm things up. Thanks!

I used to live in western WY and hunted alot of that country. Not sure where 35 is. 87 is a good unit, I plan on going over there bow hunting, there are some nice bucks in there. PM me if you want and we can talk. If you know where to go and hold out, the chance for a high 70's low 80's buck is there.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom