Deer and Antelope draw results

W

WARBIRDUM

Non-resident deer and antelope results will be earlier this year June 24th.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-08-09 AT 07:10PM (MST)[p]So I can be really happy or really depressed sooner. ;-) It should make it easier to plan Plan B !

Pat C.

Great if I draw my tags then it will be even a longer wait to get into the field with them......oh well good things come to those who wait....so they say!

thanks for the heads-up 'BIRD....

I am heading over the 1 & 2nd of May and checking out 102 deer/112 antelope as I am feeling a tag is coming my way!

Robb

well...hows 102 looking?
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

2 weeks to go... the suspense is starting to get to me

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

I hear ya! This will (hopefully) be my first ever antelope hunt and I'm stoked out of my melon to draw this tag! 2 weeks baby!

I'm trying one second after 11:59 :59 on Tues night ! I think I will take Wed off work to either celebrate or morn ........

Pat C.

I kind of have mixed feelings this year. My wife got lucky and drew a utah big bull tag, and that hunt is already getting expensive! Not so sure i want my deer and goat tag in wyoming this year. Wait a minute Ya I do. what was i thinking it's my wife that is hopeing i dont get it. Between Her, myself and my dad we have 5 elk tags and three deer tags right now. and still waiting on some results.

CANT WAIT FOR WEDNESDAY!!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-09 AT 11:12AM (MST)[p]Well we're within a week! 6 days and seems like 20. Lol. We gotta post all our results on this same thread come next Wednesday. Good Luck all!!!!!

Been watching mine also but only for things my wife charges at the F-ng mall.
Wyoming charged cards a long time ago if you don't draw re-fund check comes in the mail minus the app.fee.

And then there was one !!!!! struck out in the California draw now its down to Wyoming. I"m in for points only for Deer but really hoping to pull a Antelope tag

Getting Ready for results?I sure am can't wait to see if my group can pull 102 deer tags this year.Even with max points and paying the high fee odds will be against us 102 applicants.Somebody will draw so keep the faith and hope you get the results you wanted.G and H applicants who draw shouldn't regret getting a permit this year might be some real nice deer to hunt that goes for antelope also.

HOW MANY IN THAT 102 SP GROUP?
I'M FEELING LUCKY...BEEN SKUNKED SO FAR...THIS IS MY LAST CHANCE!
JUST LEAVE TWO FOR ME AND EEL!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Called Wy. Game and Fish Today to see if results where still on for 24th.They told me the 25th at 8:eek:o am,Dang another day of not knowing!!!

The 25th? Well thats not bad it could be July 3rd like in the past.My group will take 4 102 permits please.

Should be a good year for one of those tags! I guess I can wait a few more days too. If you get a "successful", just keep in mind that running around the house like a monkey on crack is not a good idea early in the morning. Turns out it can be a scary ordeal for others.

I would settle for one unit #102 tag for one of my three sons or myself. Hopefully four chances are better then putting us all in as a group.

I feel much better about my odds knowing so many put in for 102.

G L everyone! Hope everyone draws.......except clauspeak.

Just called WY Game & Fish. The results will be on the website at 8:00 tomorrow, the 24th! Hopefully the website can handle the traffic!

Ha took me awhile to figure out who you are but know i got it just by a simple LATERS phrase.HEHEHEHE!!

Yup got different info tommorow is the day sorry,Wished they would get there S@&t sraight lol.

12 more hours and counting and have no idea why I care.Oh well have better odds drawing 102 deer than I did 31 elk in 07 when I drew so there is hope I guess.
Big let down or Big buck going down?That is the question.

nothing not a single draw this year!!!
oh well...next years draw will be here before we know it...
god I hate garth..........
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

there should be some good ones this year, there's been more feed than normall this year in 57.

It appears as though the website has crashed. Not surprising if thats the case. Very few states have the electronic notification thing figured out. About 6 years ago the state of Wisconsin started selling leftover turkey tags online first come - first served. This was the first year the system hasn't crashed the day they went on sale. I'd call the Wyo. GFD number but I need to get it from their website !!!!! GOOD LUCK ! Chip

No deer tag for me but the old man and I are going antelope hunting.

Congrats to those who draw and good luck to those that are trying to get in.

IB

Region D deer and an Area 48 goat tag!! It's gonna be a good time in Leo this year!! I want to thank all of those that didn't put in this year. That makes three years in a row we've drawn what we wanted. Gotta love it!!

Steve

Myself and my two thirteen year old boys are going antelope hunting in unit #107. This will be a great time. Been to the unit a numeber of times and should be able to put them on a few goats.

No tags for any of the four of us for deer in unit #102.

First time hunting in wyoming drew area w looking forward to hunting this season. Hopfully deer have recovered in that area.

I am stoked! I just hit the WGFD Lottery for $600! Looks like Costa Rica/Belize/Panama is in my future!

Money in the bank baby..........One region G tag for me! Looking forward to getting back there. Didn't draw last year but 07 was a fun and rewarding hunt. Hoping to get into the same caliber of deer or bigger than my 194 incher on the greys in 07..... Good Luck too All!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-09 AT 11:19AM (MST)[p]Yeah Ha! - unit 113 type 1 for me plus a doe tag.
Glad to be going back to Wyoming this year for antelope!!!!!!
Good luck to all - hope you draw your tags also:)

I get a refund check, which means my wife gets some new window coverings. At least one of us is happy!

Eel

no deer no elk and a buck antelope tag for the fifth year in a row and my 14 year old nephew got his non res youth deer tag, that will be fun.

Looks like area 102 deer for me. That makes 2 years in a row. I also drew an area 59 antelope tag. These tags will compliment my WY buffalo tag nicely. Pretty unbelieveable year for sure. Good luck to everybody who drew. And better luck next time to those who didn't

http://www.huntaddicts.com/

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom