Deer area ?

HuntinFoo

I want a good late season deer hunt in Colorado, I am a nonresident and have 6 points already. Am willing to wait 5 or 6 more years if needed. I dont just want an average buck, hoping for a 200 incher or better. What area should I be looking at?

We're all hoping for a 200 incher or better. I personally would rather hunt a "lesser" hunt more often rather than a "better" hunt once every 5-6 years.....or worse once in 10-15 years.

Having said that, there are LOTS of units that could produce a 200 inch deer....61, 62, 63, 10, 70, 43, 44, 35, 36, 30, 21, 10, 66, 67, 54, 55, 53 and many, many others. If I had my pick of any unit and any season, I'd go with the NEW unit 61 4th. You will need to wait another 10+ years for that though.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Of course there might not be a 4th season deer hunt in 10 years. So your taking a chance any way you look at it.

Mark

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom