Deer back door results are up!!!!!

I checked this morning and it does not say anything? I guess I'll check in a couple hours. Good luck to all

Okay, not to just wear out this back door results question, but... i went online, clicked through all the habitat stamp stuff, and this is what I saw.

Two columns in bold blue at the bottom:

Column 1:
491- Non-res deer app
060 habitat stamp to validate license

Column 2: 591 Non-res Deer

So...Did I draw? Anyone who can help let me know. I'm running out of fingernails to bite ;-)

Thanks guys- and good luck to you all.

WH

Wallhanger drew and I thought I did but I'm confused. Mine states: 2009 - 491 NON RES DEER APP / 2009 - 591 NON RES DEER, but it doesn't say anything about the habitat stamp to validate. One of the experts needs to help me out.. Did I draw?

NMWAPITI - What high country unit are you hunting? I put in for Unit 70 muzzleloader Sept 12th-20th. If I draw I will be in the high country.

NSide

Droptine,

Thanks for the clarification. Let the planning begin. I hunted this unit a few years back third season rifle and it was awesome, although crowded. I'm looking forward to seeing what the high country has to offer.

NSide

Thanks, COarcher! I don't think my brother has bought his stamp yet, so I'm hoping he'll be able to tell which tag we drew if he goes online to buy it. Now if only I could get him to answer his phone.

WH

Congrats Wallhanger. Unfortunately, I wasn't so lucky. Gonna have to settle for a cow elk muzzy tag. You are going to have to give me a full report of your hunt! Good luck!

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Checked mine as well and it says 490 Deer app and 590 Deer--I'm a resident, so did i draw?
Thanks!

>Checked mine as well and it
>says 490 Deer app and
>590 Deer--I'm a resident, so
>did i draw?
>Thanks!

Yes

Yippy........unit 21 with my bow......can't wait!!!

Matt
"Opportunity is missed by most people
because its dressed in overalls
and looks like work."
Thomas Edison

Mine just shows "2009-491 deer app" on the left and "2009-061 habitat stamp"on the right???
Does this mean unsucesfull or they have'nt gotten to me yet. My first choice was a "should draw" tag, but I'm unsure with the tag cuts....

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

>I would assume that there is
>no way to tell what
>choice was drawn?

Someone mentioned earlier (maybe in the Elk Forum) that if you commence with the purchase of the Habitat Stamp, the system will show you which unit, and hence choice, was drawn.

Unfortunately, I previously purchased the "Lifetime Habitat Stamp" so I can't test this theory.

Drew

YIPPEEE!!! I drew unit 21 2nd season deer.. I know the early season is not as popular , but does anyone have any help in this unit? You can PM me if you want....Thanks..

I was in there on the muzzle season last year 21/30. The deer were going to hard horns and the weather was hot/windy. Seen several that were shooters but couldn't make it happen. I'd be glad to let you know the 2 drainages we were in if interested--quite a bit earlier than your gig? Give me a holler

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom