deer draw is up again!

I don't know how reliable that info is. I'm a resident who draws a buck tag every year for a unit that doesn't require any points. My info is now showing I have a point for 2014.

>I don't know how reliable that
>info is. I'm a resident
>who draws a buck tag
>every year for a unit
>that doesn't require any points.
>My info is now showing
>I have a point for
>2014.

+1

Either that or CPW is experimenting point banking somehow(putting tin foil hat on).

Back door 591 code showed up this morning so it looks like CPW is back to normal. It is going to be a great fall season helping a co-worker with his AZ early rifle unit 27 bull tag followed by my CO deer and AZ General season bull elk tags.

My sons preference points had dropped to 0 two weeks ago , so i assumed that they had drawn. Now I look and it shows my sons points are both 1 more than they had last year. I called DOW and asked WTF. They tried to deny any screw up at first but then when I asked if they had totally F-ed up the draw this year they said yes. They said they did not include the non residence the 1st time and had to rerun the drawing. So long story short, the F-ed two youth hunter out of tags that they had already drawn.
Also dont ever rely on the preference points stats on the dow site. It shows that the unit we were applying for can be drawn with 1 resident point. NOPE, My sons had 2 and 3 points and still did not draw once they re ran the drawing. Leave it to colorado to totally F-up everything that they touch !!

There has been no official news, so why do you think you got fed out of a tag when a mistake was made? I could see if it was a lottery and not a max point draw. You didn't have max points so you didn't draw. Seems simple to me, or would you have rather fed someone who had waited until they had max points?

Oldmossback.... if you got your kids excited over the hunt before official results are out, I think you need to make it up to them somehow rather than disappoint them on your bad. Make sure they get a good hunt, even if it means bucking up for out of state or private access. It's the least you can do to show them a dad makes good! :)

I don't see how anyone can get upset about information that is officially not official!? Its always fun to try and navigate through all the "back door" methods in hopes of uncovering early draw data but when the web site states that the "OFFICIAL" results won't be posted until the 30th its all just fun and games until then.......

>Does this mean I drew a
>tag?
>
>2014- 491 non res deer app
>
>2014- 059 habitat stamp with license
>
>2014- 591 non res deer
>
>
>
>2Pointer
>www.jglowblinds.com

YES!!! Unless something changes before this Friday! LOL!!

You're absolutely right wapiti but the back door method has always been accurate, until the parks dept came and f'ed everything up. No one should be booking hotels until the tag is in hand, but we have trusted the dow until now.

Elmer Fud- How exactly is DOW,s screw up "MY BAD". Believe me , I am searching out all options for a decent hunt but some of us single dads are on a budget. Guess I should have known better than post something on here because some ass hat would find some way to turn it around to be my fault.

Max points to draw for the unit we applied for was 1 resident point. We had 3 resident points. We drew the first time they ran the drawing, then they realised they screw up and did not include the out of state hunters in their draw and re ran the drawing. Second time we did not draw , even with 3 points .

Granted, I used the back door method to check results and like everyone on here when I saw the points were at 0 i assumed we had drawn. Even according to the DOW we had drawn but they re ran the drawing because of the screw up. That is exactly what I was told by the DOW officer.

My elk pts have been updated but deer still says pending. There is also a message there saying nothing is official until May 30th and changes still could be made. I' m thinking I drew a 3rd season tag but I will just have to wait until Friday to be sure.

>My elk pts have been updated
>but deer still says pending.
>There is also a message
>there saying nothing is official
>until May 30th and changes
>still could be made. I'
>m thinking I drew a
>3rd season tag but I
>will just have to wait
>until Friday to be sure.
>

I was told by the CPW that Deer should be posted Thursday night. most of them have been posted at night this year so start looking late 5/29!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom