Deer Draw

S

showgun

Just saw in the regs, that they have until Aug 14th to mail out tags..Boy that would really suck if they waited that long.. Some deer hunts start 7 days later on the 21st..Im still hopeful that we will find out today..Good luck....

Tell me about it !
I'm hoping to have drawn 13B archery but if not I plan on hunting the High Sierras. Opener for that is Aug 15.

Nothing yet guys and gals. Probably closer to Friday than today. This is about the time frame it took AZGFD to post the elk / antelope draw results from the application deadline.

Application deadline for elk / antelope Feb 10th
Draw results sort of available by phone March 26th

44 days

Application deadline for deer, etc. June 9th
44 days July 23rd
Today is July 22nd

Maybe there is a common denominator or maybe its all just what ends up down an outhouse hole, but we are getting close.

I must qualify my statments by stating that I have no friends at AZGFD, nor do I know someone who used to work with someone's sister that is married to the second cousin of the brother who happens to know the secretary at the AZGFD who has given the day the results will finally be made public.

Just passing time as you can see
264X300

LAST EDITED ON Jul-22-09 AT 02:45PM (MST)[p]When you get the tag is really a non-issue as long as it arrives before you go hunting. You should know within the week IF you will even get tag, though. ;-)

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

I remember when I used to sneak up on the mailbox and slowly crack open the box lid and peek inside, praying I wouldn't see any pink colored cards poking out form the other mail. How did we ever survive back then?

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom