Deer front door

LAST EDITED ON May-26-11 AT 01:52PM (MST)[p] I checked mine also and have zero now! That is good news because I had two when I applied! Should be first choice,but who cares if I get a tag! Good luck to all who applied!

Same here as I checked my friend and I and we are "zero" so they took the 2 pp we had and so looks like a early hunt for us this time for 2nd season Deer. Oh well, that is all we applied for so that is good too.

Late Oct hunt this go around...bring on the cold and snow.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Drew my tag but doubt I'll be able to hunt it. I struck it big so far this year....CO Archery Mt Goat and a Wasatch Archery Elk tag!

LAST EDITED ON May-26-11 AT 05:53PM (MST)[p]
I missed that the first time. Just looked at the top and it still said 2010. Then saw the "current points" listed at the bottom. Thanks

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

LAST EDITED ON May-26-11 AT 07:29PM (MST)[p]Looks like its crashed now.....

Back up but this is what I see under current preference points:

Deer 0 0 2010
Elk 12 0 2011

Notice deer still says 2010...I don't think deer is up yet.

It was up at 12PM PST you could check PP's but like said earlier the back door did not work.

2011 0 points deer!

It's open we drew our first choice (54 2nd season) back door is open too and says 591 NR deer tag.

Hope we have a good hunt for my wife and son and Dad's sake.

Does anyone know if the elk hunt there is any good or even worth buying my son a tag?

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

>It's open we drew our
>first choice (54 2nd season)
>back door is open too
>and says 591 NR deer
>tag.
>
>Hope we have a good hunt
>for my wife and son
>and Dad's sake.
>
>Does anyone know if the elk
>hunt there is any good
>or even worth buying my
>son a tag?
>
>Bill
>
>Look out Forkie, FTW is watching
>us!

Thats strange front door still shows my 2010 results, not 2011 but the backdoor does appear to be working now. Shows we got tags...

>The door is half open, enough
>to know if you drew.
>check for current preference points
>and the info is there.
>

Agreed. Current PPs is at the bottom of draw results page. 0 PPs means you drew your 1st choice. I wasn't worried, but it is still nice to get verification.

Just checked the "back door method" and now it shows that the code on the right side so WE DID GET OUR DEER TAG for Colorado for the 2nd season as we only put in for one choice.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Just so I understand this correctly, If I see a 5XX number on the right side when I go to purchase a habitat stamp that means I drew???

If that's all it shows you should be seeing a refund check soon. I feel your pain man...

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

My buddy drew my archery mule deer tag instead of me. He helped me on my hunt last year so I guess I really owe him one anyway. Good luck to all that drew.

SO if it looks something like this, Did I draw?

2011 - 491 NON RES DEER APP
2011 - 059 HABITAT STAMP WITH A LICENSE
2011 - 591 NON RES DEER

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom