Deer help unit 15

lovehunting

My son has a youth deer hunt in unit 15 on November 24th. Need some help in which direction to go? I have hunting this unit many times for elk, but not deer. During my elk hunts I have never seen any bucks and only a few does. Would love to exchange info on this great unit I know what the elk do but need to find son a buck. Thanks for the help.

I have hunted 15 for the last 10 years for elk, but the deer are very scarce. The majority of deer that I have seen have been down around Luna. Best I can do for you. I would suggest talking to the area officer, he will be your best source of info.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom