Deer hunting at the Turkey Track Ranch east of Hagerman???

1manshow

Are there any BIG deer out in this country?? Any info or pics of bucks taken out of this area....1manshow

i hunted there 3 years ago big big big deer there just have to know were to find them and catch them really early

yeah there are friggin toads on it! I've personally seen some and supposedly last year several pumpers were chasing around a 220" monster near the red lakes pirtion of the ranch during january. i didnt personally see that one but ive seen bruisers.

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Stinky is right.... There are some real good deer out there but they didn't get that way by being stupid. Not easy to find and even harder to get close to...

Thanks Guys....Was talking with a close friend of mine that is family of the ranch owners and he was saying its very tough to get close to these monster deer so i thought id ask here and see what you guys thought....Never know...may give it a try one of these days....i do have a few ???? is there any places that you can get up high and glass or is it more like Mexico Hunting??..thanks in advance...1manshow

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom