deer jerky

huntercameron

I was wondering if anybody gots some mule deer jerky im willing to pay for it let me know ill pay cash for some deer jerky im starving for some venison

You're probably not going to get much of a response since it is illegal to sell meat from a game animal. I'd be looking for a roadside stand though and you'll probably have to settle for elk or bison.

I'm sure there is someone that lives around you that could share some old stinky freezer burned muley meat. I know there are some rut hunts down there. Looks like you are from the SLC area. Maybe someone will chime in that is cleaning the freezer out and will share so you can make some yourself.

DZ

Get caught robbing a bank, you will get all the meat you can handle and then some more... hahahahahahha

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

This years hunting season is about underway. This is usually the time when freezers are about empty or low.
Ask in a few months and I'd bet you'll have some takers

"Wildlife and its habitat cannot speak. So
we must and we will."
Theadore Roosevelt

I realize getting the munchies is a real thing, but didn't think they lasted for weeks? Camm, don't spend all your 52 bucks in one place if you know what I mean.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom