Deer numbers?

CABugle

For those of you that spend alot of time in Nevada, What units would you say have the highest deer density. I have 8 points and was thinking of taking my two sons with me, I can go without seeing many deer, however I'm not to sure they can.

Thanks, Mat

LAST EDITED ON Feb-21-09 AT 10:35PM (MST)[p]102, 062 are in the top. As far as seeing lots of deer. but with that meny points shoot for a good area.

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

Mat:looking at the "Regs" and tag #'s usually tell of the deer numbers in the unit ??? The Early hunts in the Silver State offer the most tags.Unit Groups in 10,11 have the greatest number of tags for N.R. hunters.As stated above, with 8 B.P.there are better units for Your Hunt and for The Boys.Think about a "Party App" and the 8 B.P. and look at unit group 22 and the early season.Enough tag numbers,N.R,numbers of deer and Quality.Good Luck in the April draw in Nv www.silvergrandoutfitters.com

The Ruby's "area 10" and the Shell Creek Range "111-222" have good deer numbers. Area 6 is some of the lowest in history right now.

Without question, area 10 is by far the best area in the state. Outstanding deer numbers. Lots of great bucks as well.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom