Deer outfitter

LR31

I am a n/r with max deer points in WY. Looking at units 87, 89, 90, 119, and 141/162. Any suggestions for outfitters in these units. Thx

Check out Hot Springs Outfitters, Jeff is a good guy who hunts some of those units I think.

That said, considering the average quality of buck you're actually looking for and as easy as some of those units are to hunt I'd consider a DIY hunt.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Steve Lefforge guides in 90 and is affordable. He's killed a couple of monsters in 90 himself over the years whenever he draws a resident tag. Hunts the unit year round. (307) 840-0441

Dee Hillberry spring gulch cattle company outfitting private land hunt great food warm cabin lots of deer. In area 119. What caliber of deer are you shooting for?

I'm not looking for a particular # of inches, but would like something over 160. Talked with someone that knows the 119/120 units and he thinks 190 unit should be avoided and 120 might be good this year.

Ok fair enough I understand. If you are still interested let me know we take a very limited number of bucks off that ranch every year. Most bucks we take clear 160 if the weather cooperates and hunters are willing to put in the effort. Pm me if you'd like pics etc...

Have not decided on anybody yet. Talked to someone about 120 and another in unit 90. Both well respected and dependable. Would still like to talk with someone that guides in 87 or 89. Received some great tips from folks on MM.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom