DEER TAGS

received ours today!

9153img_1170.jpg

Got mine in Illinois today. Also came with a form for free copper bullets.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

I rarely gun hunt, so was surprised to see those x-rays of lead shrapnel. Didn't know lead bullets did this, and made me wonder why anyone would hunt with them knowing they would be injesting the same as the condors. I've always used copper the few times I rifle hunted. I used to shoot lead from my slug gun but back then the slugs I recovered didn't seem to disintegrate like in the x-rays.

I am going to order the Barnes I think. Normally just shoot Remington as they have performed best from my rifle.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

Some guns like the copper bullets, some don't.

My elk rifle, a .338 loves em, nice tight groups.
My deer rifle, a .270 throws em all over the country side.
Groups look more like a shotgun pattern.

I think I'll try a box of the Hornadys, and if they don't shoot good, I'll stick with lead, and pack my gut pile out.
That's what I did last time I hunted there.

Got my tag today finally, looks exactly like Chase,s only permit#1. Good to actually have the tag in hand to believe it's really true!

>Got my tag today finally, looks
>exactly like Chase,s only permit#1.
>Good to actually have the
>tag in hand to believe
>it's really true!

LOL I got #2!

Deer tags? What the heck are those? State of Arizona says I'm now the proud owner of 15 bonus points in Arizona!

Sheep? Yep seems I got 20 points for those buggers!

Come on 2014....

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

received Our late Dec. W.T. tags,# 2& 3, for 24A in mail today.A good Hunt to end the year ... Bruce & SilverGrand

Bruce:

I spoke with Paul yesterday and he told me that you and Hans had drawn late season whitetail tags.

Nice!

One of these days I'll get a Strip tag in my pocket, then it will be no more hard draw tags for me. Hunt in the desert with the Scott Boys or early Kaibab and help control those fat forkies!

Guess me and the boys will be hunting sheep up here in December, plus got a couple of rifle deer hunters in 13A, so we'll be busy anyway.

Take care, stay in touch.

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom