deer tags

i guess i better check the mail lol, good luck to all that drew this year!

I just got my elk tag the other day, still haven't got my deer tag.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

My buddy received his deer tag a couple days ago, but I am still waiting for mine. Anyone else still waiting for their license / tag? Alphabetically his last name is way ahead of mine so maybe that is the reason for the delay. Maybe today.....

>My buddy received his deer tag
>a couple days ago,
>but I am still waiting
>for mine. Anyone else
>still waiting for their license
>/ tag? Alphabetically his
>last name is way ahead
>of mine so maybe that
>is the reason for the
>delay. Maybe today.....

Got mine today! And as far as Alphabetically. My last name starts with B. My friend got his two days ago and his last name starts with D so who knows. Maybe they send them out in the order they were drew and space them out so not to flood the post office all at once? Just guessing.

I have no clue as to the mailing order. Three of us applied separately and all drew the same hunt. My buddy in CA got his tag first, my neighbor here in AZ got his tag the next day and I'm still waiting.

Finally got mine today and I live in CO... :)
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Low and behold, I received an envelope with a powder blue tag in the mail yesterday so all is well. Had to send my elk tag back as I drew an AZ elk tag and can't use both. Wish AZ would post their results sooner to eliminate the guessing game when CO apps are due.

unit 61 deer tag arrived in the mail yesterday and I live in Kolorado!
I said WTF oh no that was Gov hick never mind1 I am kinda giddy about the shiny blue deer tag though.

still no tag for me in nevada, my buddy that i put in with got his on monday, and still nothing in my mail box as of today!!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom