Defenders of Wildlife never stops...Jan 23 630PM Teleconference

smarba

I signed up for DOW email alerts to keep tabs on the rat ba$tards. They are having a conference call Jan 23 that might be worthwhile to listen in on.

-------------------------------

Dear XXX:
You're all set! Here's the meeting information again:

What:
Defenders Wildlife Activist Statewide Organizing Call

When:
Wednesday, January 23rd 2013 from 6:30 PM-7:30 PM MST

Where: Conference Call/ Virtual platform
Login Information: Dial 800-442-5794
Passcode 649655

--------------------------------------------
Dear XXX:
2012 was a tough year for wolves, jaguars and other vulnerable wildlife ? senseless slaughter, a blatant disregard for science, and continued creation of anti-wildlife conservation policies. Let's change the course for New Mexico's imperiled wildlife in 2013.

Join me on a free statewide organizing conference call and learn how you can help.

Supporters like you are the voice for New Mexico's imperiled wildlife ? join our virtual call and learn about the successes from 2012 and the challenges wildlife faces in the coming year.
Space is limited, so RSVP as soon as possible. You will receive call in information when you RSVP.
O
n the call, I will be discussing ways that you can get involved right now to help protect our wolves, ocelots and jaguars from the threats they continue to face.

As we see anti-environmental members of congress continue to try and dismantle the Endangered Species Act ? the cornerstone of so many critical conservation efforts the need for New Mexico pro-wildlife voices couldn't be greater!

There is a lot of work to do to protect New Mexico's imperiled wildlife. Join me January 23rd. Empower yourself to help wildlife. Be a voice for creatures that have none. Together we can make a difference.
I
hope to talk with you soon!

Sincerely, Scotty Johnson

Oh ya count me in so we can protect the wolves so our elk population can decrease. No thanks I will continue to live by the 3-S system...:)

lovehunting:

I think you may have MISSED the point. By listening/lurking in on the phone call we can get an idea of what DOW is planning and therefore be prepared to counter their agenda.

No I did not miss your point, I understand what you're saying and looking to see what their next move is. It's just easier to live by the 3-S Save Survive and secure right LOL It does not matter what we say they will continue to introduce wolves with no predator for them. There is more then they say there is. I have hunted southern New Mexico for the past 5 years, believe me there are plenty of wolves and their main diet is the Elk especially during the caving season.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom