Deja vu !!!

fireball77

Long Time Member
Well less than a year after getting plowed into, 1911 has claimed yet another car.

All kidding aside I am so glad he is going to be OK, especially after being rear ended at 90 mph.

Very Thankful for all those that helped get him to safety !!!

Wow that's no vury buenos!! One of my favorite MMers for sure, glad you're ok buddy!! Make sure Red takes good care of you and recover quickly!!

~Z~

Glad He's OK Lil Red!

I think this happens on purpose every once in a while for TLC at home!:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Hey Red?

Had you heard him say He wanted a New Charger lately?:D

Glad he is OK.

......You might investigate the possibility of a career change....Doorman in a San Francisco Gay bar....I mean if you are going to keep getting rear ended, an all....just sayin'.

"If God did not intend for man to hunt animals, he would have made broccoli more fun to shoot"

Glad to hear that he is ok.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

You mean he's harder on work vehicles than me?

Glad he's ok.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

That sucks....I hope he's ok. Was he on the job? Or just cruising for chicks?

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

hey red,ask 45 if im still picking him up at the nashville airport sunday. he hasnt said anything to me that he is has cancelled his hunting trip.

Hope 1911 is doing well?

Can you clue us in Lil Red?

Not being Rude nor Funny,but the JOKER was only doing 90 MPH?

Fricken Rookie!

What a day ... He is up and talking and doing better than expected given the circumstances Thanks everyone

Damn!

That's no way to open the Trunk!

Glad you're doing as well as you are 1911!!!

I just seen you on the News 1911!

Sounds like Red's taking good care of you!

Hope you get well soon!

Wow. Your gonna be rubbing somebody s neck for a while. Hope he has a speedy recovery

"The accident occurred about 1:10 a.m. as the trooper was sitting in his car on the right shoulder of northbound I-15, logged onto MonsterMuleys with his laptop and eating a donut. A northbound vehicle went out of control and veered off the right side of the freeway, striking the UHP unit in the rear."

Atta boy 1911! Nothing like getting injured in the line of duty.

J/K! Get well soon!

Eel

>was bianca with him or did
>jb still have her, sorry
>45, i hope u doing
>ok

He had a CT Scan and they didn't find anything.

9-1-1 = 7. Hence forth you shall be known as 711.
Glad you're ok Trooper!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

You might want to ask the boss for one of these as a replacement vehicle. Seems like you're a little rough on crusiers.

5043swat_vehicle_arv_cbrne.jpg

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

He had a CT Scan and they didn't find anything.

ROTFLMAO...........we do care though...1911

Get well and this has does not mean you can get a new DODGE CHARGER FOR A REPLACEMENT.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

They have been talking about ya all day on the news. Glad your ok. If ya need anything let me know! So am I good to go
since the force is short handed? Sorry man!! Get well take a band-aid and tape an asprin on your forehead. you will be fine. Kisses on sore spots from Lil Red helps I am sure.
PS I won't miss ya sitting in your hiding spot near 1-84 I-15 merge. Take all the time you need to get well.

Be Well

Rutnbuck

LAST EDITED ON Dec-09-11 AT 09:06PM (MST)[p]I feel bad for Fireball. She has to put up with him at home. Get him back to work ASAP.

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

"I feel bad for Fireball. She has to put up with him at home. Get him back to work ASAP"

Finally some one gets my pain LOL Thanks Swede;-)

I told him that "rear end me if your gay" bumper sticker would get him in trouble.

J/K Cuz....get well soon. :)

Glad to hear that all is well .45! Thanks for doing what you do - keep it up brother!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Swede,
Seen you on TV a week ago, an old episode of TruTV....smiling and talking with reporter I guess...LOL

Brian

I told you guys being a mod is dangerous work. Not sure what I'm more thankful for at this point, a car with a decent rear end high speed crash rating, or the miracle of Percocet.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Did you feel as bad after this accident compaired to the "hang over" from D13er's Cheap Red Wine over in Kona 2 years ago, that is the question????

Brian

>Swede,
>Seen you on TV a week
>ago, an old episode of
>TruTV....smiling and talking with reporter
>I guess...LOL
>
>Brian

I have never seen it. You would think they would have given me a copy of it. 45 was in on that one also.

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

Wow that is a smashed up car, Glad you made it out ok.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom