Democrat primary challenge

Anaconda

Very Active Member
So the far left has been moaning for Elizabeth Warren for months.

Then, a few weeks back we saw some buzz about some guy named O?Malley that no one west of the Mississippi has ever heard of.

Now, low and behold, the (long forgotten) name ?AL Gore? is popping up as a possible contender.

Question;
Are THAT many Democrats really un happy with Hillary, or is all this talk of a challenge just a smoke screen ?

The country would have been so much better off if Gore would have been president. Can't cry over spilled milk though.

The guy is a smart cookie, I heard him on a talk show a year ago, he said we were in an energy bubble, he was right. I'm willing to bet he is right about the climate too. &

>....you'd have to ask "Lanny Davis".....the
>one from Oregon....

For some reason I thought Lennie, from Oregon, was the one from Lennie and Squiggy on the Laverne and Shirley TV show. My bad.

5341images.jpg

Eel
It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

So what if she has a challenge? is that unheard of in a primary race? sure she'll have an easy win, but who expects an uncontested primary.

Nothing could happen that will make her as challenged as you are Bevis.

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom