Democratic Party - ???

30inchbuck

Lest We Forget!

Ted "The Splash" Kennedy...it's your turn

The very last comment after the last picture. Love it...considering what he is trying to do to Judge Alito.

What a pompous ass this kook is. Senator or not I have zero respect for him as both a politician and a man. He's a total waste of space in our nation's Senate.

Would I say so straight to his face? Does it snow in Boston?

I continue to question the voters of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. For sticking us with both Tubby Kennedy and john fonda kerry.

43d1094e2d243a9c.jpg

43d1097a2db107c7.jpg

43d1098c2dc6c689.jpg

43d109a62e05aca2.jpg

43d109b92e386055.jpg

When Teddy gives a speech and talks about the "Culture of Corruption" in Washington, he needs to look in the mirror and take the log out of his own eye before removing the speck from others.

Here is another reson ( among many) that I don't vote Demo.

CTA: Kalifornicated Teachers Association, this tree hugging anti hunting union group will during any and all elections recommend Democrats 100% of the time. They spend many millions trying to defeat any and ALL conservatives. This group of liberals want to control the power of school Administrators by having a "say" in most aspects of the daily duties of administrators. Supported by Barbara Boxer.

NRA: National Rifle Association. This far right,gun toting out of touch group, actually recommends some Demos and Independents. Ofcourse, mostly conservatives but thats OK in my book. Do you think the NRA wants to control gun makers and tax the hell out of them?

Seems to me that the NRA is a hell of alot more open minded and tolerant than the powerful teachers union. Ironic isn't that Teddy Boy and Winchester happen to reside in the same state. I guess it is true that Teddy (Rosie on my chest) Kennedy has a dog by the name of Splash.

It seems to me that it is one of those little overlooked facts that the same number of folks have died by cars driven by Laura Bush as those driven by Ted Kennedy.

And when it comes to DUI's who do you suppose has more - Teddy, Dubya, or ##### Cheney?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom