49ce2b115cce5abe.jpg

49ce2b5b5e1fd8ad.jpg

49ce2bf75fcc3b43.jpg

Foot soldiers.

49ce2c9861ca5827.jpg

49ce2cc162314d56.jpg

49ce2d4a640f4e6c.jpg

49ce2dbe673ac5ea.jpg

New recruits if they can get across the border.

49ce2dea67e02570.jpg

I vote Libertarian so I'm used to it. Freebies do strange things to some people. Like government handouts and crop subsidies and stuff like that.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-28-09 AT 02:25PM (MST)[p]

dang....forgot about this one....

49ce87b76cf1da05.jpg

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

An elderly man suffered a massive heart attack. The family drove wildly to
get him to the emergency room.
After what seemed like a very long wait, the ER Doctor appeared, wearing
his scrubs and a long face. Sadly, he said, "I'm afraid he is brain-dead,
but his heart is still beating."

"Oh, Dear," cried his wife, her hands clasped against her cheeks with
shock! "We've never had a Democrat in the family before!"

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

"Hard to imagine they whooped your butt isn't it?"

I would say no harder to imagine then my ancesters whooping your ancesters butt. In fact we have a strong possibilty of returning and beating them, your ancesters never did rise back up after their whooping.

Do you have any more smart from the bottle retorts.

RELH

Nothing that can top your acid trip observations I'm afraid.

When you speak of your ancestors you must be speaking of the waterboys and chambermaids to the Indian fighters? yeah I suppose they did their part. now lets see if you can keep the Mexicans from taking the land you took, what goes around comes around.

Dude;
You must have the wrong family line in mind, maybe thinking of your own. My ancestors were noted for their fighting from the American revolution, Indian wars and when they ran out of British and Indians they got into a nice shoot them up feud with a neighbor family on the Kentucky side of the river.
You better hope that the Mexicans never retake the country, their ancestors were also noted for shooting up your ancestors also.
Must be a severe letdown to have you butt whooped so many times in history. Your boy, Obama has not whipped us yet!!!

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Mar-29-09 AT 04:19PM (MST)[p]RELH

I did some scouting and found some of the enemy and was able to slip in a get a photo.

Ransom

49cfebb3440c0f54.jpg

49cff3f36c2323f2.jpg

RELH you don't think the Mexicans will take the nation over? I don't mean by force I mean by numbers. by 2050 Hispanics are expected be the largest ethnic population in America, I'm not being racist I'm being factual. if you think that isn't one way of taking over lay off the acid and buy some Cuervo.

Doubtful most of us will be alive in 2050, but if I am I'll say I told you so in Spanish, our new official language.

Dude, you are forgetting that this country is a melting pot of many ethic backgrounds. We will just "americanized" them as we did with other races that immigrated to this country.
Heck, we did with the Indians and they owned the darn place. That is after we eliminated the ones that did not want to be "Americanized".
All B.S.ing aside, I think the border will get closed in the next year or so. It will be due to the drug cartel violence that is coming across our borders in the form of illegal aliens. The citizens will get upset enough and demand it, no matter if both parties do not want to tick off the Mexicans and lose their vote.

RELH

Is Hugh Hefner all bad? I'll go into battle for you guys and handle talking some sense into this one. Dems and their allies are ALL ugly. YUCK!!!

200px-Holly_Madison_2.jpg

Ransom try this, if you don't think they'll outnumber everyone else before the end of the century you just haven't spent much time around them.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2008-02-11-population-study_N.htm

I was in Mexico one time, one time is enough for a lifetime for me. I'm not faulting them, we allowed them to come both legally and illegally, when they become the majority they'll vote to make things the way they want them. just the facts.

Hdude

Do you even bother reading what you write? You wrote the year 2050. Now which is it 2050 or 2099?

Ransom

and don't forget the senator from pennsylvania....
arlen-spector-cancer-300.jpg

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Ransom that's your best come back? they're going to triple by 2050, so they won't be the actual majority until a few years after that it doesn't make the statement incorrect.

What you're really saying is we won't become part of Mexico until after I'm gone so who cares. pretty much my attitude as well but I still shutter to think of it.

Ransom it really doesn't matter if it's 2050 or 2060 in the big picture, it's just an estimate anyway.

Not really Dude. I actually agree with you about this topic. I just wanted to see if you had been drinking already.

Ransom

At least all the republicans are good upstanding citizens. What a relief. Not sure how they didn't cinch the elections in November. Hmmm..

Ransom, I never...seldom.... don't too often drink and post....until after 5:00 anyway.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom