Dems are Capitalizing

Here is an idea, enforce the current laws; make penalties more severe and put pressure on liberal judges who turn a blind eye to violence involving guns! I think that it is sick that all these dems on the radio and TV are more concerned about making new gun laws than they are those poor families! Using such a tragedy as a tool to further their hippie agenda is flat out wrong and sick!!! For Christ's sake, the bodies are still warm (practically) and they jump on this like a pack of wolves on a midget covered in beef! (I know, bad analogy) It just goes to show that they really do not care about regular people and only about their agendas.

Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Polarbear;

It's not the liberal judges who are turning a blind eye to criminals using firearms while committing crimes. Most states have a law that will get you more prison times for using a firearm to commit a crime, about an average of 5 additional years in prison. This also covers ex-felons being in possession of a firearm. this is one of the good gun laws that the NRA supported.
It is not the judges that toss this law out the window, it is your local District Attorney that tosses it to the wayside to get a plea bargain and not have to go to trial. After 30 years in law enforcement I have seen this time after time in CA. and it is the same in other states with this law.
A example will be something like this. crook goes into store and pulls a stickup with a handgun, he gets caught. and is charge with robbery, he is also charged with using a firearm in the commission of a felony. this also includes using a gun to committ a rape, homicide or any felony crime. D.A. does a plea bargain because he does not want a jury trial that may take several days to complete. He advises the crook's attorney that he will drop the firearm clause if crook pleds guilty to the robbery. Crook knowns if he goes to trial they will find him guilty of both charges and he will get about 3 years for the robbery and when that three years is up, he will do another 5 years for the gun clause and most states do not allow any parole or probation on the gun clause.
Needless to say crook gladly accepts the robbery and three years instead of the 8 years he should do. The big hero, your local D.A. claims another conviction on his record to show how great he is a crime fighter for the citizens in his community.
Go down to your local court and examine the court records, they should be public records, and see for yourself how many were arrested for using a firearm in a felony crime, and how many of them took a plea bargain that did not include the gun use clause as part of the conviction. You may want to elect another D.A. next election time.

RELH

Hardcore libs are happy when these things take place. They care more about furthering their agenda than some college kid getting their head blown off.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-07 AT 09:02PM (MST)[p]RELH, you are correct! I know better but got caught up in the moment. Haahaaa..... My Dad was with B.A.T.F. for 30+ years and it use to piss him off to no end to have some DA plea bargain his case into nothing! It is frustrating as hell!!
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom