Dems are exempt.....from everything....

This is your most informative post to date.:)

I don't follow WA apple regulations, but I sure haven't heard of an apple quarantine around here. Well over half of my apples have those little worms in them. The deer still like them.

We have a whole apple society here who goes around getting dna from trees on old farmsteads. They have found a few varieties that were thought extinct. I heard they are all democrats.

Did you notice that there is no plans to prosecute the Gov. who violated the law that carries a max $5,000.00 fine. Makes you wonder if they would do the same for Joe blow citizen.

RELH

Dems are exempt on this forum also. Gator can refer to Trump supporters as being a "Jackass" and not get banned for 5 days and I got banned for referring to Democrat libs as being "Stupid".
Looks like a possible double standard being applied.

RELH

Dems are exempt on this forum also. Gator can refer to Trump supporters as being a "Jackass" and not get banned for 5 days and I got banned for referring to Democrat libs as being "Stupid".
Looks like a possible double standard being applied.

RELH
You're complaining about fairness in a forum owned by a liberal.
C'mon man!

I've noticed the double standard on this forum too. I've had numerous posts deleted for less than what I read on here by the resident TDS crowd. I guess when the man in charge is infected with TDS the rules go out the window. Oh well there's way better political discussion on other forums I frequent and generally the moderation is unbiased.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom