dems new fear factor

mossback50cal

Very Active Member
so these packages that were "mailed" to these democratic representatives...... does anyone see anything strange about them? because I sure do, and want to see if anyone else does.

*We are all in the same boat, just
wishing to be hunting right now!*

I am surprised that not a one of the 7 bombs detonated. Either a terrible bomb maker or there is another message as why they were sent. My wife is betting that the bomber is a registered Democrat trying to paint GOP & Trump supporters as deviant criminals prior to the mid terms.
Trying to offset, Maxine Waters, Hillary and several other Democrats on their cry to harass Trump supporters.

RELH

...it's painfully obvious...

uh...where has ocho been??

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>...it's painfully obvious...
>
>
>uh...where has ocho been??
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Somebody said they saw him at the hardware store buyin gas pipe and vanilla envelopes.

#livelikezac

Me too...I saw him make the purchase. Not sure what store, can't remember the date or time BUT I'm certain I only had one green tea that morning

BINGO. First, not one single package is post marked. They supposedly went through the mail service and were "intercepted", but none have the first thing that is done to every parcel when they hit the post office. and secondly, pipe bombs are very unstable. the fact that there were so mamy, and none detonated is another head scratcher.

Fake bombs, fake news, fake lies to destroy the supreme court nominee, mob invasion from the south. The dems will stop at nothing to gain power again. They offer nothing positive.

And the Deep State undermining Conservatives would still be thriving . Can't wait till FBI discovers the culprit ( 50/50 on whether it's a wacked out Lib or a wacked out Con)

Fake bombs are not bombs. No possibility of exploding LOL. Definitely some Soros, Bill Ayers type dem operative trying to score political points before the midterm.

Thought I'd heat this one up as so many of these old topics have smoldered out since the election....
Did you guy see the van of the nut job that mailed all those pipe bombs? I think he was in love. LMAO
How about the Pittsburgh synagogue, another supporter. LOL

Ah, the fear factor... haven't heard chit about the caravan since the election. What happened to it? Who's fear factor was that? ROTFLMAO.

This is fun...next topic...

its extremely obvious you only watch liberal news.... every station is still talking about the caravan on a regular basis. you're right though. cnn and the bunch sure have dropped their "poor immigrant" push as of Tuesday, haven't they?

the mail bomber is a Trump chump and he's going to be convicted. fake news ? WTF ever.

if you want fake news look at the altered video the whitehouse released of the reporter "grabbing " the intern ( not by the puzzy ) to support Sarah Hukabullchit's lies .

Your fear factor is the truth. and by losing the house you lost control of it's suppression. elections have consequences.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Mossback50IQ - liberal news? That must be any non-FOXNews station, right? Cuz all others news stations report similar things to each other. That's called free press. Why is it that no other stations report the same things FOX does? Cuz most of it is lies. Get it? I couldn't resist with all the right wingers calling me cheese this and cheese that, I modified your name a little more appropriately.

By the way, I got a bull on the second day. Thanks guys.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom