Denmark Burning

If Europe could survive the Nazi's and everything else it's delt with I doubt a few radical ragheads with a lighter will bring it down.

" from the heart of Jesusland" what kind of goof ball site is that anyway? no wonder you're delusional 202, the sky isn't falling and your mother ship isn't on it's way either.

As usual dude you completely missed the point. Did you even bother to read it?
Denmark has recently returned to a monocultural identity instead of multicultural one. Denmark is trying to right its self. The islamofacist do not like this. They are rebelling. I would go into the fact that Islam has a Fatwa on Europe and since the begging of time has long sought to conquer Europe. In fact they almost succeeded until the Crusades came a long and beat Islam back into the middle east.
Multiculturalism is what is giving the EU and britan problem right now. Muslims are out breeding europeans 10 to one. You do the math my friend.
As far as the sky is falling. Not! Simply a wake up call for the rest of the world.

Europe did not survive the Nazi's my friend. America beat back the forces of evil for them and saved their sorry a$$es. I gues we will have to do it again. But then again you'd be against that war too now would'nt you!!!

"Thanks climate PhD 202" - TFinalshot Feb-05-08, 02:16 PM (MST)

So you're all for unlimited immigration to the US but you admire a monoculture? good one.

Yes as a matter of fact I do. It is obvious you know nothing of multicultualism. I am also certain you have heard of "The melting pot" but no not exactly what it means. Typical of a liberal.

So go google it all and do some reading and get back to me. Better yet I bet you will visit your ultra liberal fact finding web site wikipedia.com. LMAO Dude.................carry on. You are a crack up!

"Thanks climate PhD 202" - TFinalshot Feb-05-08, 02:16 PM (MST)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom