Denver Area Gunsmith?

COLOelkman

Very Active Member
Anyone have any gunsmiths they've used around Denver? Me and a buddy both bought new scopes a couple weeks ago and need to get them mounted. I tried the Colo. School of gunsmiths on Colfax and they are backed up 6 weeks and we plan to hunt mid Oct. Just got back from muzzle loading so I've been too busy to get the rifle setup. I've only had one other experience with a local gunsmith (that I won't mention by name) and had a scope bore sighted and it ended up about 3 feet off the paper at 50 yds. so I likely won't go there again.
We could mount them ourselves but I'd rather have an experienced gunsmith do it to make sure the existing rings are OK. Thanks for any help/advise!

I had Gander Mountain off of 225 mount a scope for me and have had no problems with it. That is the only experience I have had with them but it was done correctly.

I've always been taken care of very well at the Gun Room.

THE GUN ROOM
1595 Carr St
Lakewood,CO 80214
(303) 237-1300

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom