Denver area taxidermy prices & suggestions?

MeatMissile

Just wondering what you guys are paying for muley shoulder mounts in the denver area?? I wish I didn't have to worry about prices, but I spend all my money on the hunting trips so when the trophy comes home there's not much left to spend on the mount.

I have heard $485, seems to be right in the middle for decent work, does that sound right??

Also, looking for any denver area taxi suggestions. Like I said price is important and I'm also looking for a decent turn around time...back by end of march would be great.

If you have time pictures of work you have had done would be appreciated. thank you.

I have a great taxi I use in Colorado Springs. He charges $425 for a Muley shoulder mount and does a great job and will probably have it back to you by March. He does it as a side job and spends alot more time on it because he is an absolute perfectionist and he does it more as a hobby than to make a living from. Let me know if you want his info.

He did the full body Grizzly and the mule deer just above him last year for me. Had them both back within 6 months.

3996056.jpg

Are you shopping for the best price, or the best mulie mount? Remember, you are going to be staring at that mount for at least the next 20 years, why not buy the best? It will only be an extra $10 a year to have a masterpiece...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom