Denver Nuggets

If any of you want to see someone special, watch the Nuggets on Monday and the Joker. Disrespected due to race. He should have been the league MVP. He’s probably the best player in the world. It’s like watching Bird, Jordan, Russel, the greats. It’s like watching Tiger in hid prime. No one else like him.

Being a Phoenix Suns Die hard fan, I never respected Him until 3 weeks ago . Dude is unstopable. Hope You win it all....................BULL!

If any of you want to see someone special, watch the Nuggets on Monday and the Joker. Disrespected due to race. He should have been the league MVP. He’s probably the best player in the world. It’s like watching Bird, Jordan, Russel, the greats. It’s like watching Tiger in hid prime. No one else like him.
He moves great for a big guy and plays great defense.

I don’t think too many people pegged them to win. I picked the Bucks, Celtics or Suns to take the prize but the Nuggets got hot at the right time. A 16-4 playoff record is pretty impressive.

11 shot.

Gotta be the Assault Rifles fault?

Proudly I watched 1:23 of the NBA this entire year, only to catch the end.

Really like Jokic. His "now the jobs done I can go home comment.". The absolute antithesis of the modern athlete.

My Suns were the only team to Beat them twice in the playoffs. I wish they would of played in the West finals. Not the Lakers . Might have been different with more time with Durrant. But Ayton is to lazy...............Congrats.......................BULL!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom