Deportation??

OldBear

Thought some of you might find this conversation interesting that I had today. A Hispanic woman, who is a naturalized citizen, was really concerned that her illegal husband, who she had married a few years prior, would be deported now that Mr. Trump has been elected. I said to her, "well just go to the immigration authorities and show them your marriage license so he can apply for citizenship and they'll start the process for him to become a citizen". I explained to her. Further conversation revealed she absolutely didn't want to do that, because that would mean they would then be required to pay taxes on his income.
See what has been happening.

Geez....kinda like the hundreds of illegals standing outside Home Depot hustling contractors....

Just think what would happen if those 11 million illegal immigrants were given amnesty and citizen rights. We have about 13 states that pay more on welfare then you can make flipping burgers or working for Dude.
If just 10-20% of those immigrants went on welfare, it would bankrupt the system in those states. I would like to see a work program where they can stay if employed and no felony arrests. They should have to register to gain their immigrant work visa and not allowed to go on welfare. Make new laws where the penalty and fines would be stiff enough that no business would dare hire illegals, who do not have a work visa, and the ones not working would go home on their own.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom