Deranged Trump Syndrome?

bullskin

Very Active Member
Today, lawyers Powell, Chesebro, Ellis and Meadows all deny Trump ever had a case when it comes to claiming a stolen election, yet they are the very ones who sold the idea to America. Where they once claimed to have "irrefutable evidence," they now deny any such proof ever existed.

Who is there left among his lawyers or among his administration that has not publicly conceded that he is a complete liar, idiot, or both? Certainly not Pence, Milley, Barr, Mattis, Haley, Esper, Tillerson, McMaster, Kelly, Bolton, Mulvaney, Scaramucci, Cobb, Bosert, Devos, Grisham, Spencer, et al.

Of course, Trump still believes his own lies, and calls them all "rats" because he places loyalty to himself well above accountability to the American people.

Last edited:
Have you ever seen anybody who is a worse judge of character than Trump?

Virtually everybody he put in his administration ended up being a deep state, RINO, commie, liberal, globalist loser... at least that's what he now calls them.

We know this because everybody from his Chiefs of Staff to Attorneys General, National Security Advisor, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, and and nearly everybody else that worked under him has now said he's mentally ill, deranged, or unfit to serve.

All the testimony in the various court indictments and the January 6th Commission were conservative members of his staff that he appointed. The testimony didn't come from Democrats, like he says, it came from people that worked alongside him.

Either dozens of lifelong civil servants with decades in conservative advocacy are secretly liberals trying to destroy the country.... OR .... the narcissistic trust fund Democrat from Manhattan is really the problem. Hmm, which is most likely? ?

Virtually everybody he put in his administration ended up being a deep state, RINO, commie, liberal, globalist loser... at least that's what he now calls them.

We know this because everybody from his Chiefs of Staff to Attorneys General, National Security Advisor, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, and and nearly everybody else that worked under him has now said he's mentally ill, deranged, or unfit to serve.

All the testimony in the various court indictments and the January 6th Commission were conservative members of his staff that he appointed. The testimony didn't come from Democrats, like he says, it came from people that worked alongside him.

Either dozens of lifelong civil servants with decades in conservative advocacy are secretly liberals trying to destroy the country.... OR .... the narcissistic trust fund Democrat from Manhattan is really the problem. Hmm, which is most likely? ?
It’s the swamp, they are all corrupt as hell and they can’t stand that he isn’t one of them. World peace, cheap gas, low inflation and more leverage than ever before for the middle class. It was terrible when he was in there Grizz.

Two things can be true at the same time.

I'm not a jersey wearer, I'm not shocked there could be R swamp members same as D.

It's also not lost on anyone that the "dire threat to democracy" resulted in probation and a $5000 fine. But of a way from hanging.

The biggest difference in the libs, and conservatives is PR.

I don't know if my Accountant, Doctor, Dentist, mechanic, plumber, or even my kids teachers personal life. Don't know their home life, history, genetics, favorite soda, hand size, or uses for ketchup.

I care only for results. I'll take roaring economy, no war, border closures, any day, over personality, PR, or whatever else the left "cares" about.

But unlike a bunch of our leftist mbers in here. I won't vote Trump, because he's too old. They'll vote Biden.

It's entirely fitting this threads title

I never, ever thought I'd ever see the day, that the left would embrace a Cheney. Yet.......

And now, they love Roger freaking Stone.

??????????????

TDS seems a lot like Tourettes.

It's sufferers just uncontrollable and spasmatically belch out "Trump".

Waitresses hear "Trump" when TDS folks order

"Trump" is what they call there kids

"Trump" is the name they yell during intercourse.

It's just tragic

I care only for results. I'll take roaring economy, no war, border closures, any day, over personality, PR, or whatever else the left "cares" about.

I'll take respect over results. If the candidate of any party cannot respect the Constitution or the law, then he has no respect for the people he represents and he will not earn my vote. Fortunately there are plenty who do, so I can choose one who supports the conservative principles I value. Maybe I'll write in Kasich, or Cheney...

It's entirely fitting this threads title

I never, ever thought I'd ever see the day, that the left would embrace a Cheney. Yet.......

And now, they love Roger freaking Stone.

??????????????
I love Roger Stone... is that what you're saying?
Personally can't stand the guy. But don't worry the guy that said Trump was "the biggest mistake this country has ever made" they are best buds once again since Stone got his pardon. No worries Stone is back to being a trusted Trump advisor again and all is forgiven. Nothing but the best for Trump.

No doubt Trump believes he is inevitable & has the election wrapped up. Yesterday he told people not to vote. "You don't have to vote, don't worry about voting... we got plenty of votes" That's a great message for down ballot Republicans. Sounds similar to when he told people to only show up on election day after funneling $400 million to states nationwide via his Cares Act to facilitate a mass mail ballot harvesting operation. He's an evil genius playing 3D chess. He also called Victor Orban the leader of Turkey yesterday. Nevermind he's the Prime minister of Hungary. No problem Trumps faculties are all there and he's definitely the same change agent he was in '16.

I like that his Save America Pac raised $250 million dollars and he used that money to refurbish the Trump jet with new paint, gold plated fixtures, new engines & mahogany paneling, and also pay his legal fees. It's not like '22 Republican candidates could have used some help in their elections for that promised red wave. Yeah that was cool, I'm sure the granny's on a fixed income that donated would agree.

Pay no attention to the interview a couple weeks ago where he told Megyn Kelly he didn't know if a man could become a woman. For all I know he could be the father of the Trans movement? He did overrule his own board of directors on the Trump owned Miss Universe beauty pageant when they wouldn't allow a Trans man to compete in the Universe pageant in 2012. He said nope you're overruled - we must allow the man to compete. He was definitely the highest profile public figure to normalize the Trans. movement. Yeah he's totally a social & fiscal conservative.

I like the part of his Presidency where he wanted to ban assault rifles, bump stocks and wanted to take the guns first before due process.... that was awesome! Tells me he completely believes in the Constitution and the 2nd amendment.

Pay no attention to the Trump/Kardashian joint venture First Step Act that released thousands of rapists & murderers back on the streets to continue their former life of crime, which they did. I like the part where he tweeted "LAW AND ORDER" over and over again for months on end during the summer of love, mostly peaceful protests. That was some impressive leadership. It's not like he could have declared a state of emergency and shut that crap down. I mean he's only the leader of the free world.

Pay no attention to the fact that he locked the country down on the advice of Fauci destroying hundreds of thousands of businesses & livelihoods and ushering in the largest wealth transfer in the history of the world. He only spent $8 trillion dollars... I mean that's a totally conservative play nowadays. Handing out borrowed/printed money hand over fist paying people not to work and forgiving rent is totally conservative... screw the landlords... they can live on their white privilege. You got a $1200 check so no biggie.

No worries, he's totally going to traverse the legal gauntlet in front of him, become the nominee, slide right back into the Whitehouse where he'll totally slay the swamp creatures this time, build the wall and have Mexico pay for it this time. He'll probably have his Atty. General really go after Hillary this time and lock her up for good. I can see it now... he will totally return the U.S. to Trumptopia and usher in world peace with a perfect phone call. Yup I'm the Rhino with TDS... anyone who thinks there is a better option gets the TDS default branding.

I love Roger Stone... is that what you're saying?
Personally can't stand the guy. But don't worry the guy that said Trump was "the biggest mistake this country has ever made" they are best buds once again since Stone got his pardon. No worries Stone is back to being a trusted Trump advisor again and all is forgiven. Nothing but the best for Trump.

No doubt Trump believes he is inevitable & has the election wrapped up. Yesterday he told people not to vote. "You don't have to vote, don't worry about voting... we got plenty of votes" That's a great message for down ballot Republicans. Sounds similar to when he told people to only show up on election day after funneling $400 million to states nationwide via his Cares Act to facilitate a mass mail ballot harvesting operation. He's an evil genius playing 3D chess. He also called Victor Orban the leader of Turkey yesterday. Nevermind he's the Prime minister of Hungary. No problem Trumps faculties are all there and he's definitely the same change agent he was in '16.

I like that his Save America Pac raised $250 million dollars and he used that money to refurbish the Trump jet with new paint, gold plated fixtures, new engines & mahogany paneling, and also pay his legal fees. It's not like '22 Republican candidates could have used some help in their elections for that promised red wave. Yeah that was cool, I'm sure the granny's on a fixed income that donated would agree.

Pay no attention to the interview a couple weeks ago where he told Megyn Kelly he didn't know if a man could become a woman. For all I know he could be the father of the Trans movement? He did overrule his own board of directors on the Trump owned Miss Universe beauty pageant when they wouldn't allow a Trans man to compete in the Universe pageant in 2012. He said nope you're overruled - we must allow the man to compete. He was definitely the highest profile public figure to normalize the Trans. movement. Yeah he's totally a social & fiscal conservative.

I like the part of his Presidency where he wanted to ban assault rifles, bump stocks and wanted to take the guns first before due process.... that was awesome! Tells me he completely believes in the Constitution and the 2nd amendment.

Pay no attention to the Trump/Kardashian joint venture First Step Act that released thousands of rapists & murderers back on the streets to continue their former life of crime, which they did. I like the part where he tweeted "LAW AND ORDER" over and over again for months on end during the summer of love, mostly peaceful protests. That was some impressive leadership. It's not like he could have declared a state of emergency and shut that crap down. I mean he's only the leader of the free world.

Pay no attention to the fact that he locked the country down on the advice of Fauci destroying hundreds of thousands of businesses & livelihoods and ushering in the largest wealth transfer in the history of the world. He only spent $8 trillion dollars... I mean that's a totally conservative play nowadays. Handing out borrowed/printed money hand over fist paying people not to work and forgiving rent is totally conservative... screw the landlords... they can live on their white privilege. You got a $1200 check so no biggie.

No worries, he's totally going to traverse the legal gauntlet in front of him, become the nominee, slide right back into the Whitehouse where he'll totally slay the swamp creatures this time, build the wall and have Mexico pay for it this time. He'll probably have his Atty. General really go after Hillary this time and lock her up for good. I can see it now... he will totally return the U.S. to Trumptopia and usher in world peace with a perfect phone call. Yup I'm the Rhino with TDS... anyone who thinks there is a better option gets the TDS default branding.
You know after reading this you have changed my mind, I’ll vote Biden in 2024.

Today, lawyers Powell, Chesebro, Ellis and Meadows all deny Trump ever had a case when it comes to claiming a stolen election, yet they are the very ones who sold the idea to America. Where they once claimed to have "irrefutable evidence," they now deny any such proof ever existed.

Who is there left among his lawyers or among his administration that has not publicly conceded that he is a complete liar, idiot, or both? Certainly not Pence, Milley, Barr, Mattis, Haley, Esper, Tillerson, McMaster, Kelly, Bolton, Mulvaney, Scaramucci, Cobb, Bosert, Devos, Grisham, Spencer, et al.

Of course, Trump still believes his own lies, and calls them all "rats" because he places loyalty to himself well above accountability to the American people.
Who was it that admitted the 2000 mules' video was a hoax along with the proof? I must have missed it.

It was amazing to me that within a week all the accusations of stolen votes and election fraud was "fact checked and debunked". No details were given or explanation. And the ones that made it to court, all I ever heard was "A judge threw it out of court,,,, and in other news an expert says earth has no time left to address climate change. Thanks for watching and good night."

Nobody is going to beat Biden anyway and I'm good with that.

You know after reading this you have changed my mind, I’ll vote Biden in 2024.

You are evading the issue when you pretend that Wetmule and others support Biden. We all know that there are plenty of conservative, law-abiding Republicans among us to choose from. For those who support Trump, it is not because Biden is the only alternative.

Last edited:
Who was it that admitted the 2000 mules' video was a hoax along with the proof? I must have missed it.

It was amazing to me that within a week all the accusations of stolen votes and election fraud was "fact checked and debunked". No details were given or explanation. And the ones that made it to court, all I ever heard was "A judge threw it out of court,,,, and in other news an expert says earth has no time left to address climate change. Thanks for watching and good night."

Nobody is going to beat Biden anyway and I'm good with that.

It is impossible to prove a non-event. When accusers cannot produce evidence to support a claim, the default conclusion is that it did not happen. This may be a mistake, but that conclusion is reasonable to reach when the accuser promises "irrefutable proof" and then cannot deliver, or those with whom the accuser conspired eventually admit the deception. Mark Meadows, who would be aware of any evidence supporting the claim of a stolen election, now claims not to know of any. Bill Barr has long contended the same. There are those who, only now as the perps finally admit their lies, finally understand that they were deceived. Others recognized the deception long ago, if only because they never were presented with the irrefutable proof they were promised. The whole thing reminds me of Charlie Brown taking one more try at Lucy's football, only to fall flat on his back, again and again.

In the end, I believe that Biden is a very weak candidate and can be beaten. I certainly hope that Trump is not the one to do it.

Conservative ≠ Republican
Certainly, the party has abandoned many conservative positions as it focuses entirely on excusing Trump. Of course, I do not know many conservative dems, either, so the torch is carried almost entirely by Independents these days.

When a person:

• is facing 91 charges in 4 different indictments

• is found civilly liable for sexually assaulting a woman in a dressing room

• is found civilly liable for fraud

• attempted to overthrow the United States Constitution and our democracy to keep himself in power, effectively trying to instill a monarchy

... and he still garners the support of over 50% of a political party, that political party is broken.

I simply choose to not belong to a group that rejects any honest person of integrity simply for telling the truth (Romney, Cheney, Kinzinger) and instead throws full-throated support behind the liars and grifters (Gaetz, MTG, Jordan, Johnson, McCarthy, Trump).

Only one person in the running for Speaker of the House voted to certify the last election... ONE, the rest wanted to toss the results of an election WITH NO EVIDENCE OF WIDESPREAD FRAUD. I'm guessing those idiots don't want Kamala disregarding this election and just declaring Biden the winner, which is what they wanted Pence to do! The architect of the attempt to overthrow the election was just elected Speaker.

There are only two House members left who voted to impeach Trump over J6, the rest suffered primary defeats or retired to avoid the wrath of telling the truth... the fact that Trump lost the election.

All of this doesn't mean I support Dems or Biden, just that I'm looking for a conservative with moral character and integrity. The Republican Party is making sure the few decent politicians left are exterminated in exchange for the Truth Social endorsement of a self-indulgent longtime-liberal narcissist with no moral compass or desire to a good greater than himself.

But he did just discover that "us" is spelled the same as US.

Last edited:
I'll take respect over results. If the candidate of any party cannot respect the Constitution or the law, then he has no respect for the people he represents and he will not earn my vote. Fortunately there are plenty who do, so I can choose one who supports the conservative principles I value. Maybe I'll write in Kasich, or Cheney...

Politicians represent their donors FIRST, otherwise they lose in elections. Kasuch is no different

When a person:

• is facing 91 charges in 4 different indictments

• is found civilly liable for sexually assaulting a woman in a dressing room

• is found civilly liable for fraud

• attempted to overthrow the United States Constitution and our democracy to keep himself in power, effectively trying to instill a monarchy

... and he still garners the support of over 50% of a political party, that political party is broken.

I simply choose to not belong to a group that rejects any honest person of integrity simply for telling the truth (Romney, Cheney, Kinzinger) and instead throws full-throated support behind the liars and grifters (Gaetz, MTG, Jordan, Johnson, McCarthy, Trump).

Only one person in the running for Speaker of the House voted to certify the last election... ONE, the rest wanted to toss the results of an election WITH NO EVIDENCE OF WIDESPREAD FRAUD. I'm guessing those idiots don't want Kamala disregarding this election and just declaring Biden the winner, which is what they wanted Pence to do! The architect of the attempt to overthrow the election was just elected Speaker.

There are only two House members left who voted to impeach Trump over J6, the rest suffered primary defeats or retired to avoid the wrath of telling the truth... the fact that Trump lost the election.

All of this doesn't mean I support Dems or Biden, just that I'm looking for a conservative with moral character and integrity. The Republican Party is making sure the few decent politicians left are exterminated in exchange for the Truth Social endorsement of a self-indulgent longtime-liberal narcissist with no moral compass or desire to a good greater than himself.

But he did just discover that "us" is spelled the same as US.

You didn't know who Mike Johnson was prior to yesterday and MSNBC telling you. No one knew him. For gods sakes.

You're just woefully dishonest and have really gone down the rabbit hole.

For starters, EVERY D member of the Jan 6th commission had on record challenged R presidential election victories.

Second, if YOU ran for high office, as a non lifelong politician, your taxes would be a huge issue. Unless your a complete idiot, you and your business have sought out every loophole, avoidance strategy, deduction, etc.

Third. I keep hearing "character", then you refer to Romney. I guess he gets a pass on being a corporate raider because he is a member in good standing? Another "God only cares what I do in Sunday" guy? The man was a PRO ABORTION MORMON Governor. That's character?

Forth. No one believes the sexual assault charge. If you were an honest broker and actually read the charge, instead of what Joy Reid told you you'd be embarrassed to bring it up. Yeah, Trump ain't no saint, but get real in this. Proof your a hack, Tara Reid.

Fifth. You better hope and pray that after all this noise, you don't end up with another $5000 fine and probation, because now going on 7 years of "we got him now", there ain't much.

Sixth. You can't use the word "integrity" then apply it to a Cheney. It destroys any semblance of honesty in your argument.

Finally.

I fail to grasp the desire of supposed(you, like bullskin claim to not be libs) R who believe the "moral" thing to do is lay down, take your beating and go on Sunday shows.

Mitt Romney lost the Presidency. And in office as a senator has pushed forward not a single piece of legislation cutting the debt, closing the border, securing gun rights, or ANY of the things he's run on. That's just a fact.

Ronald Reagan did drug and arms deals with cartels, then lied under oath when caught.

George Bush was a CIA spook, so his "character" is top secret, but given the era he was in, I'm guessing not so virtuous.

George Jr. Gave us the Patriot Act, and multiple mideast wars to find the military complex, which, coincidence as it is, made the Cheney's, whom you now elevate to "character" rich.

All that you know. Yet you want to virtue signal. Your fine watching the planned decline of America, as long as you can what? Feel high and mighty?

The libs have zero adherence to regular order, a constitution, rules, ethics, morals. The fight dirty, they cheat, they lie, they use the CIA, DOJ, FBI, Alphabet Agencies, etc to get their way, and yet, we have R still over here pretending it's 1950.

We, conservatives, held our noses through McCain, Bush,Romney. And we gave up ground by the ton. But we did it nicely ?

I got one question to all the TDS guys out there.
Who would you rather have running this country Trump or Biden?
This is not I want someone else answer, you need to pick one.
Why must I choose between a blow to the head or a kick to the shin? In what hypothetical world must I choose between these two? The supporters of both of these men contend that we have only these two choices, and use that as their excuse for ignoring their flaws. The argument is especially weak given that these same supporters do everything in their power to ensure that these idiots DO become their parties nominees. I have said many times before that bad policy (ie. liberal) can be overturned in the next election, but broken institutions may never be repaired. Biden is responsible for bad policy. Trump is responsible for broken institutions. I cannot imagine a scenario when I would support Trump. In the end, it is unlikely that I would support Biden, either.

Question to you. Why have you and others supported a liar with no integrity or moral conscience when there are so many good conservatives we might elect instead?

Why must I choose between a blow to the head or a kick to the shin?
Because those are the last two presidents. And I'm sure you pick Biden because you like his policies and the direction he's taking the country. It's ok to admit that. You're just one of the 81 million who feel that way.

Because those are the last two presidents. And I'm sure you pick Biden because you like his policies and the direction he's taking the country. It's ok to admit that. You're just one of the 81 million who feel that way.
The main thing that many of the 81 million "liked" about Biden was that he is not Trump. And, if I had to choose between the direction he has taken country or the direction Trump has taken, then you are correct--I would choose Biden, because I believe that institutions are more critical than policies. Fortunately, none of us have to choose either. If it turns out that these are the nominees, then it is because too many were fine with both and never worked to promote a better candidate. No one can accuse me of promoting either.

The main thing that many of the 81 million "liked" about Biden was that he is not Trump. And, if I had to choose between the direction he has taken country or the direction Trump has taken, then you are correct--I would choose Biden, because I believe that institutions are more critical than policies. Fortunately, none of us have to choose either. If it turns out that these are the nominees, then it is because too many were fine with both and never worked to promote a better candidate. No one can accuse me of promoting either.

Which institutions? DOJ? ATF? Homeland Security?

Interesting that your so concerned about the institution, but not what it's doing or not doing.

Why must I choose between a blow to the head or a kick to the shin? In what hypothetical world must I choose between these two? The supporters of both of these men contend that we have only these two choices, and use that as their excuse for ignoring their flaws. The argument is especially weak given that these same supporters do everything in their power to ensure that these idiots DO become their parties nominees. I have said many times before that bad policy (ie. liberal) can be overturned in the next election, but broken institutions may never be repaired. Biden is responsible for bad policy. Trump is responsible for broken institutions. I cannot imagine a scenario when I would support Trump. In the end, it is unlikely that I would support Biden, either.

Question to you. Why have you and others supported a liar with no integrity or moral conscience when there are so many good conservatives we might elect instead?

You'll have to because we currently have a binary election, and because you keep yapping about democracy. That means the majority of your fellow citizens put forth those 2 candidates.

You'll have to because we currently have a binary election, and because you keep yapping about democracy. That means the majority of your fellow citizens put forth those 2 candidates.
I have to choose between the two "because I keep yapping about democracy"? Uh, OK...

What kind of sheep chooses between two lousy candidates when he is free to vote for whomever he wants?

Why must I choose between a blow to the head or a kick to the shin? In what hypothetical world must I choose between these two?
Why must you choose between these two?
Sense by all indications, Trump has a solid lead in the Republican field and Biden will essentially be giving the candidate.
By all indications Trump and Biden will be the nominations fir the Republican party and the Democratic party.

Why must I choose between a blow to the head or a kick to the shin? In what hypothetical world must I choose between these two? The supporters of both of these men contend that we have only these two choices, and use that as their excuse for ignoring their flaws. The argument is especially weak given that these same supporters do everything in their power to ensure that these idiots DO become their parties nominees. I have said many times before that bad policy (ie. liberal) can be overturned in the next election, but broken institutions may never be repaired.
Bad policy is never corrected, "i.e., Obama Care, Border policy."
Do you believe the border policy's will not have lasting affect on the United States. Change it might be too late.
Take notice what is going on throughout Europe "Great Britain, France, Germany, and Italy.

I am not a Trump supporter. I did vote for Trump in the last election, and I will vote for him again if he is the Republican nominee.
As far as the primaries go, I would vote for DeSantis or Hailey over Trump.

Great bumper sticker.

Glad you support gun registration, data mining, eavesdropping,

The reverse side of that coin is that I support efforts to jail those who attempt to overturn elections, terrorize Americans, commit bank and securities fraud, transport drugs and illegals into the country, cheat on taxes, accept bribes from constituents, etc. And, since I have no secrets to hide, I am not much concerned about who overhears my conversations.

The reverse side of that coin is that I support efforts to jail those who attempt to overturn elections, terrorize Americans, commit bank and securities fraud, transport drugs and illegals into the country, cheat on taxes, accept bribes from constituents, etc. And, since I have no secrets to hide, I am not much concerned about who overhears my conversations.

Here's ya a few to get started on.

As to being ok with gov spying on citizens, you and Xi agree on that?

Here's ya a few to get started on.

As to being ok with gov spying on citizens, you and Xi agree on that?
I cannot respond to your link, since it is completely unrelated to anything I have ever written. I can tell you that Xi and I agree on eavesdropping, and since the only choice is to err one way or the other, I would take Xi over Quaddafi, who agrees with you on elections, and Al Queda, which agrees with you on terrorism, and Escobar, who would have agreed with you on drug trafficking, and Santos, who agrees with you on political corruption, and Helmsley, who would agree with you on tax evasion. Given the options, eavesdropping seems the better bet--especially since collecting information does not necessarily equate to misusing that information.

Last edited:
I cannot respond to your link, since it is completely unrelated to anything I have ever written. I can tell you that Xi and I agree on eavesdropping, and since the only choice is to err one way or the other, I would take Xi over Quaddafi, who agrees with you on elections, and Al Queda, which agrees with you on terrorism, and Escobar, who would have agreed with you on drug trafficking, and Santos, who agrees with you on political corruption, and Helmsley, who would agree with you on tax evasion. Given the options, eavesdropping seems the better bet--especially since collecting information does not necessarily equate to misusing that information.

Of course you can't comment.

Because if you actually had the principles you talk about, you'd spend a lot of time bashing all those Dems that worked to overthrow an elected president.

As to the rest, comical reading g about your concern over the constitution, yet supporting gov overreach.

The entire point of the constitution and bill of rights was to LIMIT government and set out what the INDIVIDUALS rights are, and the CONSTRAINTS of government.

Love to see the FBI, IRS, or ATF mentioned in the constitution

Of course you can't comment.

Because if you actually had the principles you talk about, you'd spend a lot of time bashing all those Dems that worked to overthrow an elected president.

As to the rest, comical reading g about your concern over the constitution, yet supporting gov overreach.

The entire point of the constitution and bill of rights was to LIMIT government and set out what the INDIVIDUALS rights are, and the CONSTRAINTS of government.

Love to see the FBI, IRS, or ATF mentioned in the constitution

I will gladly criticize any illegal effort at election interference. I have been free in my criticism of Trump for this very reason, and would offer the same of coordinated efforts by the Democrats. There have been instances of voter fraud by zealots of both parties, including voting for dead spouses, spreading false information regarding voting dates and polling places, etc. and I am pleased to see the perps go to trial, but I am unaware of any examples of coordinated efforts that remotely approach the magnitude of the attack on January 6. Which are you thinking of?

As for the purpose of the Constitution and Bill of Rights, I understand their purpose well enough to know that it is up to the Courts to decide when government has overreached, and not random individuals who take issue with any particular piece of legislation. If you have a case, bring it to court.

I have my doubts if we'll have to worry about who the next president is? We are being completely destroyed by the enemy within... without firing a shot. SunTzu was wise beyond his years. We added $250 billion to the debt in ONE day in Sept. and over $1 trillion dollars to the debt in less than 3 months. We're headed for a cliff and the piper is about to get paid.

Screen Shot 2023-10-26 at 5.39.23 PM.png

I will gladly criticize any illegal effort at election interference. I have been free in my criticism of Trump for this very reason, and would offer the same of coordinated efforts by the Democrats. There have been instances of voter fraud by zealots of both parties, including voting for dead spouses, spreading false information regarding voting dates and polling places, etc. and I am pleased to see the perps go to trial, but I am unaware of any examples of coordinated efforts that remotely approach the magnitude of the attack on January 6. Which are you thinking of?

As for the purpose of the Constitution and Bill of Rights, I understand their purpose well enough to know that it is up to the Courts to decide when government has overreached, and not random individuals who take issue with any particular piece of legislation. If you have a case, bring it to court.

What if I told you that a candidate of a presidential election created a story about the eventual winner with zero basis in truth, which the FBI used as a basis to eavesdrop on their campaign headquarters, the CIA used to try to infiltrate said campaign? Then after the election, the losing candidate, along with the FBI, DOJ, and in coordinatation with the CIA planted untrue stories in a bias media, leading to 2 years and a special counsel investigation,?

Would a story like that quality as election interference? How many threads by you were started to address such a story ?

I have my doubts if we'll have to worry about who the next president is? We are being completely destroyed by the enemy within... without firing a shot. SunTzu was wise beyond his years. We added $250 billion to the debt in ONE day in Sept. and over $1 trillion dollars to the debt in less than 3 months. We're headed for a cliff and the piper is about to get paid.

View attachment 124147

Yup.

History repeats itself. No war was needed to end the Soviet Union, just get them to spend too much on on military components.

Sounds familiar

What if I told you that a candidate of a presidential election created a story about the eventual winner with zero basis in truth, which the FBI used as a basis to eavesdrop on their campaign headquarters, the CIA used to try to infiltrate said campaign? Then after the election, the losing candidate, along with the FBI, DOJ, and in coordinatation with the CIA planted untrue stories in a bias media, leading to 2 years and a special counsel investigation,?

Would a story like that quality as election interference? How many threads by you were started to address such a story ?

Zero I'm guessing .

Having principles would mean standing up for someone wronged whether you liked them or not

Still waiting for some answers, bullskin tried to deflect from answering but I understood who he would vote for
grizzly, nmfrom81, centerfire, wetmule I have not heard from you guys, step forth and be accounted for.

Still waiting for some answers, bullskin tried to deflect from answering but I understood who he would vote for
grizzly, nmfrom81, centerfire, wetmule I have not heard from you guys, step forth and be accounted for.
Neither. I know I didn’t answer your question and I won’t.
I’ll do exactly what I did last 2 elections and go 3rd party….. until the Republicans can find a candidate that is NOT a moron. Then, I’ll gladly vote for that person.
I’m hoping for Haley, she’s smart, qualified, and would smoke Biden in the general.
But the R’s seem to want to be dumb and nominate a likely future convicted criminal, that didn’t accept his last election loss…..I think Biden’s got that match-up wrapped up.

I think it’s f****** embarrassing that the best candidate that the Republican Party can nominate, 1 of the 2 major parties, of the greatest country in the world, ……is Trump. He very literally has the intellectual capacity of a 6th grader.

For examples…..”Did you guys know that “us” is literally spelled U.S.???? No one’s ever thought of that before, I’m a genius!”- now that’s just friggin dumb.
There’s also the injecting bleach to cure COVID comment (classic Trump), saying Orban was the leader of Turkey (you’d think a former US president would know that). The list goes on and on….most 6th graders know more.

Anyone remember when Trump said we should terminate parts of the constitution in order to return him to the presidency? I do. Seemed kinda……un-American.

Even in his notable state of mental decline, I still think Biden is more intelligent than Trump. Mainly because he’s smart enough to listen to his advisors….. Trump, not so much. Trump’s stupid enough to think he knows everything. And that’s my problem with him.

Last edited:
I said it before and I will say it again. Neither Trump or Biden should be running the country nor should they be running for President in 2024. I have never voted for either candidate nor will I ever vote for either candidate. I will continue to vote for the Libertarian candidate when the Dem & Rep choices are Biden and Trump....

Neither. I know I didn’t answer your question and I won’t.
I’ll do exactly what I did last 2 elections and go 3rd party….. until the Republicans can find a candidate that is NOT a moron. Then, I’ll gladly vote for that person.
I’m hoping for Haley, she’s smart, qualified, and would smoke Biden in the general.
But the R’s seem to want to be dumb and nominate a likely future convicted criminal, that didn’t accept his last election loss…..I think Biden’s got that match-up wrapped up.

I think it’s f****** embarrassing that the best candidate that the Republican Party can nominate, 1 of the 2 major parties, of the greatest country in the world, ……is Trump. He very literally has the intellectual capacity of a 6th grader.

For examples…..”Did you guys know that “us” is literally spelled U.S.???? No one’s ever thought of that before, I’m a genius!”- now that’s just friggin dumb.
There’s also the injecting bleach to cure COVID comment (classic Trump), saying Orban was the leader of Turkey (you’d think a former US president would know that). The list goes on and on….most 6th graders know more.

Anyone remember when Trump said we should terminate parts of the constitution in order to return him to the presidency? I do. Seemed kinda……un-American.

Even in his notable state of mental decline, I still think Biden is more intelligent than Trump. Mainly because he’s smart enough to listen to his advisors….. Trump, not so much. Trump’s stupid enough to think he knows everything. And that’s my problem with him.

Biden doesn't listen to his advisors any more than any dementia patient listens to his doctors. He reads his note card, walks around in circles, and wanders off somewhere

Some dementia patients listen to their doctors, if their family is there to help them remember.

No doubt Biden is WAY past his prime. So is Trump.

I forgot about Trumps comment that Biden would start WWII if re-elected. Also beneath 6th grade level.

I don't need to pick one.

It's that sort of "Party Before Country" idiocy that has given us Hillary, Biden, and Trump for three straight elections.

Keep voting that way and you'll deserve what you get.

It's that sort of "Party Before Country" idiocy that has given us Hillary, Biden, and Trump for three straight elections.

"Running the country"

You guys have the allowance to vote according to your "higher standards" because you live in Utah, Idaho or Wyoming and you know who the votes are going to.
A vote for your "higher standards" in Colorado or Arizona might be a vote for someone you do not want.

It would if the facts that support your claim. And, if I were the President in charge of those agencies, I would insist on an investigation. Where these have evidence to support accusations of illegality, it has been done and those responsible have been charged. I do not care which party you favor, there is never anything wrong with an investigation since getting to the facts is the only way to put lingering doubts behind you. How many times have you argued for an investigation of Trump while defending Biden against same? I am in full support of every investigation of Biden and his family. Do I feel the need to start, or even respond to, a thread that so many others have already written and which finds nearly universal support among MMers? Hollering down that echo chamber seems a huge waste of time since so many already agree. My time is better spent bringing forth the questions that no one else here seems ready to ask.

It would if the facts that support your claim. And, if I were the President in charge of those agencies, I would insist on an investigation. Where these have evidence to support accusations of illegality, it has been done and those responsible have been charged. I do not care which party you favor, there is never anything wrong with an investigation since getting to the facts is the only way to put lingering doubts behind you. How many times have you argued for an investigation of Trump while defending Biden against same? I am in full support of every investigation of Biden and his family. Do I feel the need to start, or even respond to, a thread that so many others have already written and which finds nearly universal support among MMers? Hollering down that echo chamber seems a huge waste of time since so many already agree. My time is better spent bringing forth the questions that no one else here seems ready to ask.

Trump, by far, and without a close second, is the most investigated, scrutinized President we've ever had.

And yes. It's scary to read your all for investigating based on nothing but bs, pushed by the 3 letter agencies that WE pay for.

This isn't an either/or thing.

YOUR CIA, DOJ, FBI, Homeland security, willfully, and forcefully, broke laws, in order to deny the voters and their chosen candidate.

50 "intelligence" leaders actually put their names on paper. How many faced any consequences for election interference?

You keep wanting to pretend it's just not a big deal when the entire US government is used to attack a President based on not just lies, but KNOWN LIES.

Not a single person is in jail. And all of 5 people even list a job.

Trying to just skip past that, is TDS.

Pretending making up bullshit about Russian hookers and Biden cashing bribe checks are the same, is sophomoric at best.

Serious question, and I am not denying the statement because I have yet to read a list published by a reputable source. What laws did these agencies break for which the perps have not been held accountable? Reputable, verifiable sources only, please.

As for hookers, I have never equated the two and really don't care who pisses on him. You must be thinking of someone else.

Cute.

What is reputable? NY Times?

Read John Solomon. Read any of the Twitter files. Read Greg Greenwald. You know, award winning journalists, UNTIL they dare expose the hit jobs.

Ever ask yourself how after 6 years of every 3 letter agency chasing Trump, the best they ever found was a box of documents and loan evaluation in civil court?

I mean the dude is the criminal mastermind of the century after all

Even funnier that folks like yourself think that as soon as orange man goes away, the deep state will close up shop.

"CIA, DOJ, FBI, Homeland security, willfully, and forcefully, broke laws, in order to deny the voters and their chosen candidate."

It's your claim, you support it. Again, what laws did these agencies break for which the perps have not been held to account? I will be happy to join you in your criticism if these can be substantiated. If, on the other hand, there has been no illegality, then these agencies have my full support. I have long argued that investigations are good and appropriate whenever the evidence demands answers, but I also agree that none of these agencies should be used as political weapons. One of my greatest criticisms of Trump is that he attempted to do exactly this when he rotated Attorneys General and other staff in the effort to find those who would support his political views.

Can you point to any president who didn't have a AG that agreed with his political point?

Report on the Investigation into Russian Interference in the 2016 ... https://oig.justice.gov/node/16547__https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco/file/1373816/download

Durham report. Inspector general report.

"Illegality" is cute.

Who was going to prosecute the DOJ/FBI? The Attorney General from the party that pulled the Russiagate to start with?

Same AG that tried to give Hunter Biden FUTURE IMMUNITY? That guy? He was going to prosecute? The dude who is pursuing Catholics, parents from school boards, and white returning soldiers?

"CIA, DOJ, FBI, Homeland security, willfully, and forcefully, broke laws, in order to deny the voters and their chosen candidate."

It's your claim, you support it. Again, what laws did these agencies break for which the perps have not been held to account? I will be happy to join you in your criticism if these can be substantiated. If, on the other hand, there has been no illegality, then these agencies have my full support. I have long argued that investigations are good and appropriate whenever the evidence demands answers, but I also agree that none of these agencies should be used as political weapons. One of my greatest criticisms of Trump is that he attempted to do exactly this when he rotated Attorneys General and other staff in the effort to find those who would support his political views.

The FBI lied to the FISA court in order to get any of Russiagate started.

They used the Russian Hooker story, that they knew was false", as the entry point for "wire tapping" to begin with.

Now. You will say something assinine like "can you show in writing that?"

And I'll say YUP, here's the application for warrant to FISA court, which will look like pages completely blacked out due to top secret nature.

You'll then say see, no substantiated, orange man bad.

J Edgar Hoover loved naive morons like yourself. He talked a lot about selling the naive red, white, blue, while he kept files on everyone, harassed opponents, tried to have opponents "commit suicide".

But that was just Hoover. The FBI learned it's lesson by golly, they reformed themselves and never again would they stray, that is AFTER they killed Vickie Weaver. And AFTER they burned up the Branch Divisions. No proof of illegality there by golly, "apple pie and bald eagles for all.

Why just ask those boys who planned to kidnap Gov Witmer. They would never claim they were created and set up by the FBI.

And we all know, cuz "God and country", the crack epidemic happened naturally. Had zero to do with the CIA running guns and selling drugs to fund them. Definitely not with that principled Reagan at the helm. "God, bless America....."

But pay no attention to those conspiracy theories.

Why there were nukes in every nook and cranny in Iraq, so after Afghanistan housed terrorists flew planes into buildings, without a single FBI or CIA person knowing anything, that principled conservative Bush, got that taken care of.

Please, someone gets Lee Greenwood on speaker please.

But then again, bullskin is all about principles and R virtue, so I'm sure non of that happened. And even if it did, they sure felt bad and were real sorry. Why they'd NEVER do anything like that again, well, of course not including Ukraine, that's waaaaaayyyyy different.

Now we're talking. The FISA warrant application was illegally altered and the man who did so was convicted of that crime--as he should have been. Again, I am all for investigations and convictions, and cannot imagine how anyone who would demand charges against his political enemies can claim credibility while protecting his own. Your boy George Santos loves idiots like you who confuse demonstrable facts (as with scandals relating to Carter Page, Ronald Reagan, J Edgar Hoover and Bush, and which no one denies thanks to investigations by the very government institutions you claim have failed) with conspiracy theories such as Stop the Steal which remain entirely unsupported.

So, we knocked out one complaint against the FBI. Guilty as charged and convicted for cause. Same with Oliver North of the CIA. As for the Branch Davidians, I would have burned them myself if they fired on me as I attempted to serve a warrant; and if the FBI set up Whitmer's guys, then I have no more sympathy for them than I would a john who falls for fishnets on the street corner. Like most Americans, I would say "carry on" and get this scum off my street.

Last edited:
No.

Now we're talking. The FISA warrant application was illegally altered and the man who did so was convicted of that crime--as he should have been. Again, I am all for investigations and convictions, and cannot imagine how anyone who would demand charges against his political enemies can claim credibility while protecting his own. Your boy George Santos loves idiots like you who confuse demonstrable facts (as with scandals relating to Carter Page, Ronald Reagan, J Edgar Hoover and Bush, and which no one denies thanks to investigations by the very government institutions you claim have failed) with conspiracy theories such as Stop the Steal which remain entirely unsupported.

So, we knocked out one complaint against the FBI. Guilty as charged and convicted for cause. Same with Oliver North of the CIA. As for the Branch Davidians, I would have burned them myself if they fired on me as I attempted to serve a warrant; and if the FBI set up Whitmer's guys, then I have no more sympathy for them than I would a john who falls for fishnets on the street corner. Like most Americans, I would say "carry on" and get this scum off my street.

No.

Your incorrect.

The FISA applicant is secret. Then they applied for a second FISA, again, top secret, and again, based on lies, the FBI knew was a lie.

That's separate from the FBI pursing Carter Page, who they knew was a CIA asset. That agent was fired.

How George Santos became my boy I don't know, but since your girl Ilhan Omar married her brother to get citizenship, then use campaign funds to pay her boyfriend, I'd expect no less.

You've exposed yourself a ton, and that's great.

You are pro government surveillance. Pro FBI entrapment. Pro murdering kids and women in Texas and Idaho.

At least your honest. But your not nearly as principled as you'd think.

Useful idiot is a fitting name

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom