Dermestid beetles

nvhunter

took a nice deer on my NV 081 deer hunt. Now im looking for a taxidermist that can do euro cleaning with beetles. Looking hopefully in the Elko, Reno, Salt Lake, Twinfalls areas, somewhere kinda close so i dont have to go thru the hassel of shipping it. Anyone know anyone?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-10 AT 06:23PM (MST)[p]I use dermestid beetles here is Carson City.

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-10
>AT 06:23?PM (MST)

>
>I use dermestid beetles here is
>Carson City.

How much do you charge for a lion skull?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-13-10 AT 11:47PM (MST)[p]$90 That includes degrease and whitening.If you want it on a pedistal its $145

You are looking at about $125 for cleaning and another $55 for mounting. Lower jaw is another $10. Give me a call @ 775-450-HUNT.

you need to take the head to BEETLE BAILEY'S WHITE SKULL TAXIDERMY. IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A PROFESSIONAL LICENSED TAXIDERMIST DO YOUR DEER. $125.00 CLEANED WHITENED TREATED AND SEALED....MOUNTED ON A SOLID WALNUT WALL OR TABLE PEDESTAL. LOWER JAW INCLUDED. WE DO HUNDREDS OF HEADS PER YEAR FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. LOOK AT www.ndow.org under licensed taxidermists for contact info.

>you need to take the head
>to BEETLE BAILEY'S WHITE SKULL
>TAXIDERMY. IF YOU WANT TO
>HAVE A PROFESSIONAL LICENSED TAXIDERMIST
>DO YOUR DEER. $125.00 CLEANED
>WHITENED TREATED AND SEALED....MOUNTED ON
>A SOLID WALNUT WALL OR
>TABLE PEDESTAL. LOWER JAW INCLUDED.
>WE DO HUNDREDS OF HEADS
>PER YEAR FROM ALL OVER
>THE WORLD. LOOK AT www.ndow.org
>under licensed taxidermists for contact
>info.

There is no reason to be upset that someone is starting a new beetle taxidermy business in the area.
I will admitt that I am new to the business and that Beetle Bailey does do good work.
I would also like everyone know that I began doing this because I, like every hunter, am tierd of paying high prices for taxidermy work. We spend a bunch of $ to enjoy ourselves out in the field just to spend more when we get home. I will stand behind my work and I will beat anyones price hands down. Just give me a chance.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom