desert bighorn

DONT HAVE ANY INFO, BUT CONGRATS ON A GREAT TAG......WELCOME TO MM.........HOPE YOU GET A GOOD RAM. IS THIS GOING TO BE A SOLO HUNT, OR IS A GUIDE INVOLVED ?? LOVE TO SEE YOUR HUNT PICS WHEN YOUR DONE..........YD.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-23-10 AT 11:04PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-23-10 AT 11:03?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Jun-23-10 AT 11:02?PM (MST)

Congrats on drawing! I had a very successful hunt there in 2008. Phone call would be the best method for me. pm sent. Gene
7289p4140104.jpg

Nuge.....

That is one sweet looking ram.....I could care less what the score is!

Awesome!!

Good luck to you chosen few who have this tag, get one like that & don't get hung up over some stupid score.

What character!!!

thanks for the welcome, this is going to be a solo hunt, can't really afford a guide, i will be sure to post some pics when i get back.

awesome ram, would love to get one like that. got your pm will be calling you soon, i live just south of sacto. in oakdale, thanks again.

ivtoohnt I dont live too far from there about 1 1/2 hours or so Haven't hunted there or for sheep though. I have heard thats some rough contry. I hunt birds just south of there alot and its tough contry. Let me know if you need an extra pair of eyes for scouting/hunting, it would be good experience for when I finally draw mt tag...some day.

Kevin

knthartter i am sure it is tough country, sure i could use some extra eyes, will keep you in mindand when you draw your tag i would be more than happy to return the favor.

Forget the Kingstons. Concentate on the Mesquites and Clark. I hunted it in 2000. Hmm, or was it 2001? Anyway, give me a call @ 559-564-8049. pc

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom