Desert Mule Deer Water Projects, Need Help

S

spcheuvront

To All
There is going to be 2 water projects that will be rebuilt
in unit 37B. I have read where a lot of people are wanting to work to better the desert mule deer. Well here is your chance.
On March 13-15 one project will be built, and on April 3-5,
the other project will be built. The man behind this is wildlife manager Ben Brochu, of unit 37B. This is a wildlife manager who is working hard to better his unit. This is a good chance to see how he got his funding, and what he did to make sure it happened. You can contact him via e-mail at
[email protected] to get directions. This will be a great place to learn what is involved to put water in the drinker.
I can't wait to see all the folks show up, you'll have a great time.
Steve Cheuvront

Thanks for the info Steve. I'm heading to California for our kids great grandmothers B-day this Thursday till Sunday. I will put April 3-5 on my calender for sure. Again thanks for the info..

Steve I will be down n the April 3-5 dates as well, good to see this is getting done in such a good area!

Maddglasser;
Do you think any of your supporters would like to come and see what it's all about? I encourage you to get as many of your supporters as possible to come. This is the final step in a hard process, and starting your organization out with a sucess
is a good way to start. Just my opinion, sorry, it seems like I'm telling you what to do, and that, I certainly don't want to do.
I told you about an organization in South East Az.
seazsc.org
I think the head man is Scott Heap, he would be a good guy to talk to as far as learning how to set up an organization like you mentioned. Scott Heap is very good at getting it done, he's a good guy, you will like him.
Steve C.

Steve, I am trying to get as much support as I can, just like you said " they are volunteers". I sure hope it is not just talk for everyone. I have a few guy's gonna go. I would like to find out if any of my gear would be needed. I have a 16x20 cook tent and a few 10x12 sleep tents with cots, tables, lanterns, etc. Come on guy's lets put this thing together, this is our chance. This weekend is a little tough to make it for many of us, but lets pull together on the April project! We need to stop pointing fingers and start helping our deer.
Travis

Would love to go but its my short change weekend. I work 6 - 12 hour shifts that thursday through wednesday. Keep us updated on any more that might be happening Steve.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
aufvqq.jpg

Travis;
At A Boy, I sent you the directions and you can get them to all who need them. This will be great! It's a new area for me, so that's fun in itself. Meet new people, make some new friends, and help wildlife at the same time. This is what the whole thing is about. No, this water project, in itself, won't save all the deer in the state, but everyone that works on it will have a feeling that they are making a difference, and they are!
This is how it starts. People who care, can and do make a difference. I'm starting to sound like a preacher, but I really do care about wildlife. Stop already, O.K.
See you all there.
Travis, I would contact Ben Brochu, and see what he needs.
Steve Cheuvront

Fugitive,
Before you and a lot of others think they need to make an excuse
for not being able to come to a work project. I want to say here and now, that this is a volunteer project, you come if you can and help when can. That's all there is to it. No one is keeping score or taking role. Everyone has there own way of helping. I'm not a person who does well at meetings where people are less than straight forward, I get mad and this does no one any good. I don't like to ask people for money and products for a banquet. Someone has to do it, but not me.
As you see , there are things I can do for wildlife and others I refuse to get involved with. So do what you can!
Steve Cheuvront

Lets us know how it turned out.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom