desertflinger

This is the set of horns from the buck desertflingers daughter found. Its the year before. Not too big but still a cool set.
shedhorns004.jpg

This is Mrs. Desertflinger. That picture is so cool! My daughter just checked it out and she was pretty excited. I will show Mr. Desertflinger when he gets home from work.

Looks like your family has quite a collection of sheds. You should make your mom a chandelier. I want Mr. Desertflinger to make me one for the dining room!

Not too big? Are you kidding me? That is one nice looking set of antlers. Imagine what that deer looks like now if it is still alive. Nice find.

I actually have one side of this buck from this year, he hasn't grown much at all just a little more mass and a bigger drop tine. I'd post a pic but i lost my camera a while back, all of these pics are from last year. I'll borrow a camera and post some more pictures.

hey,125
we should get together and see each others collections. we only live a few miles apart, and it seems we both have some pretty cool stuff. let me know...

PS mrs desertflinger,,, if you need some help with the chandelier, I made one for my living room, I could show you guys and give you some pointers, they are pretty simple to build.

125 and 231 let me know if you guys hook up. I will bring some of my sheds. I have half of one that would go over 200 typical if I had the other side.

Im ready!!! lets get together! Desertflinger, dont you live over by Adrian??? I live just past Cairo jct. heading towards Nyssa.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom