DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP!

BearCat

What has this world come to? A friend of mine was shed hunting in Wyoming over the weekend, and he had his truck and trailer severely vandalized by someone. The police said they believe that it was someone either from Evanston or Kemmerer and did it because he was from Utah. The scum knew what they were doing as they let ALL the air out of all of his tires (with a very unique little trick) and then took a baseball bat/big rock to his windshield and hood of his truck. Just to make sure you know he was NOT on private land (per the cops) and he would NEVER ride his ATV in the sage (he can out hike most people on this site). What gives anyone the right to do this?the price tag will be over $3,000 with new the new windshield, body work, and towing!!!

With that being said if you know of anyone that is Bragging about this please send me a PM and let me know as this crap has to stop. I mean when does the place you are currently living dictate where you can hunt/fish/camp or even visit? Everyone pays taxes and everyone gets the FREEDOM to enjoy their sports (as long as laws are not broken) when they choose.

Thanks
B

Sad to hear. Looks like Utah isn't the only state harboring a good population of retards.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LAST EDITED ON Jun-28-10 AT 12:08PM (MST)[p]That's over the top! I hope you catch whoever did that.

I sometimes duck hunt an area close to Crescent City, Kali. The locals don't like to see out of towners hunting "their" marsh and would often let the air out of our tires. I went to the car dealer in Crescent City and got a license plate holder with the dealer name on it. They leave me alone now! They think I'm one of them.:)

Eel

Tribal reaction to outsider entering their claimed territory. Happens daily in urban areas where block by block battles go on to control the geography so reap the rewards of illicit activity...drugs, hookers, gambling...behavior does not follow the laws of civilized people.

In this case, the "tribe" is trying to protect sheds, hunting and fishing access. I take this into consideration when deciding to drive or fly to an out-of-state hunt. Wish this vandalism is uncommon behavior in the West by a few punk kids when an out-of-state license plate is parked at a trailhead but is not.

This is different than theft though crooks like out-of-state plates as well since less likely you will bother to show up for a trial.

I hate folks that do this kind of crap and hope karma drops a steaming pile of you know what on them in the near future.

Kinda makes you want to set them up with a trailcamera pointed at your vehicle.

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Criminal behavior and stupidity doesn't know any geographic boundaries. These are the same type of low-lifes that vandalize highway signs, city buildings, etc. Criminal behavior isn't about the motive, it is about breaking the law. Enforce the laws and get these scum off the streets and out of the forests.

Bill

Thats why i never leave my truck in an area i dont know without hanging a trail cam pionted at my vehicle works every time and would scare you to death what people do !!!!

You can bet that stupid people will keep doing it, until they are caught and Guess What STUPID people always get caught because they get to thinking they are so smart.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

"Tribal reaction to outsider entering their claimed territory. Happens daily in urban areas where block by block battles go on to control the geography so reap the rewards of illicit activity...drugs, hookers, gambling...behavior does not follow the laws of civilized people.
In this case, the "tribe" is trying to protect sheds, hunting and fishing access. I take this into consideration when deciding to drive or fly to an out-of-state hunt. Wish this vandalism is uncommon behavior in the West by a few punk kids when an out-of-state license plate is parked at a trailhead but is not.

This is different than theft though crooks like out-of-state plates as well since less likely you will bother to show up for a trial.

I hate folks that do this kind of crap and hope karma drops a steaming pile of you know what on them in the near future."

UNFORTUNATELY THAT IS TOTAL BS. WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A BUNCH OF

MOUTH BREATHING CRACK HEADS. THESE "TRIBE MEMBERS" ARE TOO
STUPID TO UNDERSTAND THEY ARE COMMITTING A FELONY.

ONLY SOLUTION IS TO PASS A LAW THAT ANY MALE OVER THE AGE OF 18 HAS TO SHOW THEY ARE NOT FROM ROCK SPRINGS OR KEMMER.

IF UNABLE TO PRODUCE PROOF (not gunna happen... adult males from Rock Springs are unable to comprehend the spoken language) THEY MUST REPORT TO THE FREE CLINIC AND BE NUTERED.

DON'T WORRY GUYS... THEY GIVE YOU DRUGS AND THEN PLAY WITH YOUR NUTS!

Slick

Well guys as much as I want to ring these people's neck we need to catch them first, so if you hear of anything please let me know.

For the record Slick I am from RS and there are many good people from there and Kemmerer and Evanston and Salt Lake City etc... just a few rotten eggs in every bunch that ruin it for the rest of us.

Pretty sure they are not anti where he was at, but I am sure it was someone tired of Utah people. Good thing we do not head over to Cabelas or Sportsman's warehouse and bash in the window of every Wyoming license plate!!!

Just hope someone out there hears something and then is man enough to report it, because someday it could be your truck while hunting in another state.

Thanks everyone!
B

Go to the local bars near where it happen and the odds are someone is bragging about it while drinking their brewskis.

RELH

"The police said they believe that it was someone either from Evanston or Kemmerer and did it because he was from Utah."

Thats one hell of a clue? Either they already know who it was, or one hell of an assumption.. Usually cops don't guess... or atleast they shouldn't when you have a felony crime you're investigating. If that comment was made out of an assumption, that investigator needs his ass kicked. If he knows more, then this case should be solved pretty dang quick. Was this your neighbor buddy?

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Yeah Brandon it was my neighbor. And that is what he said the cop told him as they have been having trouble with cars from utah getting vandalized. I am not sure if they have some ideas or not.

The cops had to impound (not sure that is correct term but pulled it in to the police station to get evidence that night) and I guess he stayed in his trailer and had someone drive by and honk the horn and then make a couple of other passes and honk while he waited in kemmerer.

I just hope they find the people they did this stuff cause it is just wrong. I guess he found out that they also messed with his fuel tank so he had to tear them all apart to make sure they did not dump anything down them.

Just Crazy. Hey by the way I sent you a second PM.

Good talking to you!1

D

Um Gee...Here's a thought for those Wyoming Po-Po's:

Why not set up a sting with a truck and a UTAH plate and try to catch these criminals in action. They seem to have an idea who does this and where they are from and if it really happens that often; it should take no time to catch them with some hard eveidence??

Guess that's maybe too much thinking though?

?-ERock-> ?

I never hunt anywhere in Wyoming without parking and then switching out my plates. I don't drive with fake plates but I don't park it anywhere in Wyoming without a set of Wyoming plates. Yah, I know, it may be illegal but I don't care. I like hunting there, I respect the place and property I hunt and I don't want to ruin a good hunting trip with some lame ass ruining my equipment because he thinks it's "HIS STATE". It's really a simple fix and you can get Wyoming plates anywhere. A local Wyoming sheriff told me about the trick years ago.

It's always an adventure!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom