Details on Wyoming bear attack

They did the right thing about killing the sow and her cub. That is the way that man eaters evolved in Africa and India by learning that man was a far easier capture for eating. Once learning that, humans become their main food source. Of course PETA lovers would not care as the victims would mostly be hunters or people living in a wilderness area.

RELH

Originally I faulted him. I no longer do. I do not think I would have done the same thing BUT who knows. Really bad situation and I do understand him leaving.

I turned and ran from a pissed off badger today. But I couldnt leave somebody behind and live with that.

#livelikezac

Courage is plentiful, thinking about situations. I don't suppose any of us can know for sure until there ourselves. Often people survive attacks and if that had been the case, his running for help might have saved the victim vs. he also getting killed or torn up. Can't know. I expect it eats him up that he left that man to die, but realistically, the outcome would've likely been worse if he'd stayed. Probably two dead men then.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-09-18 AT 07:21AM (MST)[p]That guide should of been holstered up...especially if he has been doing that kind of stuff around there for years..Been more than one empty shell casing laying around there..especially packing a Glock.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom