Devils Garden

B

blktail

I was lucky enough to draw M9 this year, and have already been up there once to do some scouting. Has anybody in monster muley land ever drew this tag?? Anybody have any pics of dead or alive bucks from the area. Hopefully we will get some weather this year to move those deer down into cali. Thanks for any info.
Blktail

BLKTAIL,DONT KNOW THE AREA MYSELF TO GOOD BUT DID SEE SOME GOOD BUCKS UP BY FAIRCHILD SWAMP SOME YEARS BACK.CAN GIVE YOU INFO FOR GUIDE AND WILL ALSO CHECK AROUND DOES YOUR TAG GO AROUND BIG SAGE,HAVE SEEN GOOD BUCKS AROUND THERE AS WELL.WEATHER DEPENDENT
SIMO

I drew that tag the first year they had it in 1985. And I killed a nice 28 inch 4 point. I'll dig the picture out and post it. I killed it in the Clear Lake Hills. The deer were feeding in the private alfalfa fields and would go back to BLM to bed. Figured out his route and bushwacked him. 5 other friends had tags and we killed 4 nice bucks. All were killed around the clear lake country.
Last winter there were some nice bucks wintering around the Tionesta Bug station.

congratz on the tag.. I drew the A27 hunt in the same zone this year.. we may see eachother since our hunts are at the same time.. good luck to you this year

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom