diamond marquis

D

desertdeer

What can you fellera tell me about the diamond marquis. I just picked up an 08 leftover for a good deal. I know so far that its fast, 312 fps over a chrono, 72 lbs 30 in draw, 375 grain arrow. It was the best feeling bow for me and is quiet. I was thinking of switching over to the 09 style string stop. Just looking for a few honest opinions on this bow and whether or not I should switch the string stop. Thanks guys.

I have an 08 Marquis and absolutely love it. It's super quiet and theres no hand shock. I shoot a 28 1/2" draw set at 71 LBS 400 gr arrow set up and I chronoed mine at 289 FPS. This is actually my second Maquis. I had a limb problem with my first one. Evidently there was a two or three month manufacuters defect in the limbs and I got one. But, Diamonds warranty department was great and got it worked out.

I have had mine for close to two years and no complaints from me, it's great. I dont really know what the difference would be in the 09 vs. 08 in the string stop being moved other than the obvious location difference. Good luck!

I love my marquis! The only thing I did to mine was I put a custom string stop on it. It is sweet and accurate...2 for 2 on deer/elk so far in it's first year!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom