Did anybody else buy leftovers?

L

liv4hunt

The wife got a Buck tag, and a Doe tag for Units 11/211, for the 2nd season. She also got a Cow tag for Units 3,4,5,301, and 441, for the 4th season. And I got a Buck tag Units 11/211 for the 2nd season. And I also got a Cow tag for Unit 2 for the 4th season. That should be fun!!
Now we will get a 2nd season Bull tag for the Wife just in case we stumble on one while chasing our deer then she could get her first Bull too. And I'll get a 3rd season Bull tag just so I can concentrate on one animal and try and get it done!!!

Work to hunt!! Live to hunt!! And the rest spent keeping the wife happy!!

So far so good!! I really like it here! Bring on the hunts, I can't wait to see what it will be like! Right now we are able to find animals every where, but it will be interesting to see how the crowds and weather affect the hunting around here.
It will be a learning experiance I'm sure!!

Work to hunt!! Live to hunt!! And the rest spent keeping the wife happy!!

Buddy of mine got a second season doe tag for 3/301. He forgot to put in for the draw. Should have no problem filling that tag. Good luck this year.

I applied for everything in the draw and will buy an OTC archery, but I bought my dad a leftover 25/26 early season rifle cow tag. He's never hunted out here, so I'm not sure he'll survive, but I can tell he is exited about the chance. Good to see I may be able to return some of the effort he put out in the past for us.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom