Did Anyone draw Unit 38 Elk

P

pcha

Just wondering if anyone drew unit 38 for elk this year. There are some good elk in this unit but I think it is going to be a tough hunt.

My buddy killed a monster bull there in 03 I believe... The ranch he killed it on just got sold....

My guess is that yopur buddy killed his bull on the old Erramouspe ranch. It did sell a few years ago. Guided deer hunters there this year. It is an unbelievable ranch. PCHA should know a whole lot about the ranch.

I have a picture of one heck of a bull killed last year on private property on a depredation hunt but I am kind of afraid to post it. it scores a little above 370. I think too many people on here don't like private property hunters. I will post it if enough want to see it.

Yes your right , I just didn't know how to spell it. I was there in October of 06 and was told they still owned it and this past spring the ranch was bought by the McCalls from Moriarty.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-21-07 AT 08:09AM (MST)[p]Here you go guys. Hope you enjoy.

46a2130a3030739e.jpg

that is a very nice bull PCHA. He should score in the 370's. I recognize the intersection there just south of corona a few miles

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom