Did this happen to you? NMDGF

lovehunting

I just received the letter from NMDGF informing me of information being omitted from mine and my son?s deer licenses in regards to our contractual agreement with our outfitter. I understand the letter fully however, was it necessary to send four copies to each one of us? Yes that's right 4 copies 8 total at .45 each. Anyone else have this happen?

I only received 3 copies of the letter you refer to. All 3 letters came today. Maybe I'll get my 4th copy tomorrow.

So you can screw up and they can't is what you're saying, LOL! They just did it 4 times more than you did, but if you hadn't screwed up it wouldn't have even given them that chance either!

Topgun,

That's the best part we did not screw up. We put the required info on the app. # for outfitter etc.. They screwed up and let us know about their screw up 4 times each.. LOL

LAST EDITED ON May-30-12 AT 10:09AM (MST)[p]1 copy to the licensee
1 copy to the recipient of the tag, when/if it's drawn.
They could be 2 different places in the case of an Outfitter sponsored tag. ie; you have the license sent to the Outfitter instead of to you.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom