Did Wyoming have a wolf season ???

blindsquirrel1

Didn't Wyoming have a short wolf season a few years back? Seems I saw pics of Wyoming wolves & snowmobiles A few years ago, maybee 2010.
I have a small wager w/ a friend, & could use help.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-09-12 AT 06:38AM (MST)[p]Yep, but I can't remember what year. I'll see if I can look it up and do an addendum on this post if I can come up with it.

Addendum: It was in 2008 when they were delisted for a short time by the Bush Administration before an injunction was issued after the antis went to court over it.

they sure did but i was limited areas. they started gettting pounded then a montana judje just shut it down......

Yes, but if I remember correctly there were several emails with pictures of snowmobiles and wolves that went around the same time claiming to be from Wyoming, but they were from Alaska, not Wyoming.

I'm praying they get the OK by this fall to hunt them killing machines. I'm hoping to have a moose tag in one of the most wolf infested units in Wyoming. I'd love to shoot a wolf while moose hunting.

Short but sweet-----

Then......

SFW-Wyo and the bigger scam BGF got involved....shut it right down.

So to be 100% honest.....

Wyo-Wolves are safe for 10 1/2 months of the year and the rest of the time they will be protected by the mandated SFW-Wyo/BGF 'Hard-Ball' screwing....in court closing the 1 1/2 months of hunting down.

Why SFW-Wyo/BGF did not get on board with Idaho/Montana wolf hunt option--

Is totaly for more $$$$ donations to Fight the Wolf..blah-blah-blah.

Utardville is next for the very same 'send us your $$$ to fight the Utard wolves'....how freaking stupid is that logic?

Screw SFW-Wyo/BGF----period.

Robb

PleaseDear
I know it's trendy for you to bash SFW I get that... What have you done in this wolf fight? What do you see is the best line of attack in your experience??? Why can't you put some energy and effort into bringing sportsman together?? Maybe I don't have enough posts to be smart enough yet, but it sure seems we should be working together against the wolf...

Maybe Ryan Benson has not fought a perfect battle, but I don't see where he is intentionally leading Wyoming down the wrong path for his own wallet. I think Wyoming's current situation has more to do with Judge Molloy and the Enviro's lawsuit/agenda.

I could be wrong and premature by it looks pretty good for Wyoming to be legally hunting wolves next fall... If the current flux line holds that will greatly help in keeping the wolf out of your back yard in Utah. I would think you might be in favor of that. Maybe after you start hunting the wolf you will understand how important that predator status will be to actually getting control of population growth. Montana and Idaho are going to struggle with trying to manage them as big game in the long run.

'morning wolfhunter,

Pretty much the same as most everybody else--donate $$ and send Email's, do surveys ect.

I can not predict the future but I certainly see Wyo wolf hunting being short term and in court very fast.

It is meaningless compared to what Idaho and Montana are hunting seasonally.

Robb

I'm confused!!!!

If I was a politician in Wyoming, I'd mirror what Idaho is doing. Why hasn't Wyoming been sucessful?

I love the big brass balls of the Montana Govenor. Telling HIS game wardens to kill every wolf they can in the Bitteroot Valley.

About time someone stood up for "States Rights."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom