Different looking Muley Rack

Stillwater165

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Oct-22-19 AT 09:51PM (MST)[p]

Can?t decide what to do with this guy ? I've got better already on the wall but I've never shot anything quite like him. He?s 25 wide , decently heavy , was an old sway back kinda beat up buck ! His cape shows many scars , he has nothing for main beams but I still kinda like him.
922276cbeb1e381e94982bf178cca4c53374b.jpeg

Too bad you just have the skull cap that would be an awesome euro. Maybe get one of the euro kits you just attach the antlers to.

Yeah, I would have euro?d him for sure. But if you want a full mount, then do it! He?s a cool buck fo sure. And a euro doesn't show those scars you mentioned.

Cool buck. I like the Mountain Mike's Euro mounts for the price, but you have to hacksaw off the horns at the skull, fyi.

If he was an old battle buck and his cape tells that story, then wall mount him for the wonder and the story of the cape.

Another look at him , I'm really not sure what happened but I had a major cell phone problem and I guess I wasn?t smart enough to back up or whatever they call it so my pictures and contacts are history !

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom