Dillon Precision ???

M

MortgageMan

Do you guys happen to know the name of the company that is a Dillon Precision Distributor/Rep that is at all the gun shows at the south town expo center?? I think they are located in Sandy but not quite sure. I used to have their card but I don't know what I have done with it. Thanks in advance for the help.

Bud

Bud,

Dillon Precision
8009 E. Dillons Way
Scottsdale, AZ 85260-1809

www.bluepress.com

Good company. Good folks.
They have lots of things, but if you're looking for
a progressive reloader, they're the bottom line.

fyi
lrv

Serious?? I had heard nothing but good things about them. What's the deal?? I found Dillon's website but there is a company locally that is a dealer that is supposedly better priced than going through Dillon themselves. Who would you recommend for progressive loaders??? Thanks for the advice, I would be mad if I bought a piece of garbage reloader.

Bud,

I don't guess I know about the one you're talking about.

Mike Dillon's company in AZ is where you want to look for
a good progressive.

Don't get me wrong, other folks make good progressive's,
but if I were you, I'd start here.

Just my opinin.

lrv

Bud;

I have used a Dillon 550 for over ten years for all my pistol ammo. It is a top quality progressive press and I have heard the company does stand behind their product. I do not know that personally, because my dillon has never had a problem after reloading thousands of rounds of ammo without a breakdown or other problems.

RELH

RELH-
I have heard nothing but good things about them as well. They are doing a group buy on snipershide.com right now and you can get a pretty good price on the 550.

Larry-
You confused me. When you said "bottom line", I didn't know if you meant that they had a good product or a low end product? I am in the market for a progressive and I just want to make sure that I buy one that is going to last.

Thanks for your advice,

Bud

I'm sorry Bud,

I think Robert pretty well answered your question.
One of my freinds has had one for years and Loves it.

If he ever has any problems, they send him a part or tell
him what to do immediately.

They have an excellent reputation for quality and service.
If I were going to purchase one tomorrow, it would be a Dillon.

Sorry for the confusion.

Larry

No problem. I found the local Dillon rep and I am going to check them out in person tomorrow. Thanks again.

Bud

Can you post the name of the local rep, I live up in Evanston and he will probably be the closest rep to me.

Yes, it's:

Christensen Reloading
801-255-5030
9096 South 260 East
Sandy, Utah 84092

I spoke to them on the phone and they are very nice people.

Bud

You can't go wrong with this company, I have never had better customer satisfaction than with Dillon. I have had the 550 for over 10 years, they make a great product and stand behind it all the way!

Ive2143;

Sounds like you are still young enought to enjoy beatiful scanty clad women firing full auto. I just love a girl that packs big guns. Pun intended!!!!

RELH

RELH,

No doubt about it sir.

I've alway dug women, and always will.

They're some of my favorite people.

If it wasn't for a certain thing, there'd be
a bounty on them.

I'd hunt them either way.
fyi
lrv

As far as the Dillon goes. It is tough to beat. I have had the 550 10 plus years and use it on all my calibers. I have also been to Christenson Arms they are great People. Dillon Precision will take care of you. I had to call them once for a primer feed tube. Hell they sent me a whole box of goodies no charge.

RELH I think if I was going to get a progressive. I would take a look at the Hornady. If I didn't have a Dillon I would get a Hornady. The problem with Hornady they don't have a calendar.
Rutnbuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom