DIRTY DEEDS DONE DIRT CHEAP???

B

bobcatbess

JUST WONDERING WHAT KIND OF DIRTY DEEDS YOU'VE NOTICED AT RESTARAUNTS/FAST FOOD JOINTS???

I SEEN A WAITER DUMP SOMEBODY'S STEAK ON THE FLOOR,HE LOOKS AROUND,NOBODY WATCHING RIGHT,HE PICKS IT UP,PUTS IT BACK ON THE PLATE & SERVES IT,I WENT OVER & TOLD THE GUY WHAT HAPPENED & BOY HE WAS PIZZED!!!

I PULLED IN TOWARDS A WENDY'S DRIVE-UP ONE TIME AND A WOMAN MADE A U-TURN FROM THE OTHER DIRECTION,SO I FIGURED I'D LET HER IN,WELL I WAITED & WAITED BUT SHE WOULDN'T PULL IN SO I STARTED TO PULL FORWARD AND HOLY CRAP DID THE $HIT HIT THE FAN,SHE JUMPS OUT OF HER TRUCK SCREAMING I TRIED CUTTING HER OFF,I SAID BULLCRAP,SHE THEN GETS HER CELL PHONE OUT ACTING LIKE SHE'S THE ONLY ##### ON EARTH THAT HAS ONE & THREATENS TO CALL THE COPS,I SAID GIT-R-DONE,WELL THAT MADE HER REAL MAD & SHE WENT BALISTIC SCREAMING SHE WAS CALLING HER HUSBAND TO COME DOWN & WHOOP MY ASS,AGAIN I SAID GIT-R-DONE!!

ALL OVER A GUT-WRENCHER!!!

WTF???

I'VE SEEN SOME ARROGANCE BUT THIS SEEN AT WENDY'S WAS SOMETHING ELSE!!!

AND TO THINK THE OLE cat WAS RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT WITHOUT EVEN TRYING I'M STILL AMAZED!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING WHAT YOU GUYS & GALS HAVE SEEN IN YOUR DAY???

oooohhhhh...don't get me started.

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

1) I was eating at a high end restaurant (won't name them) and a fine young lady a table over starts to chew and chew then scream and almost vomit when she was eating her salad only chew on a used band aid. Bloody and everything.

Chef

Didn't bother me much, although I could make my date nauseous the rest of the night bringing it up!

Chef

LAST EDITED ON Jun-05-07 AT 10:21PM (MST)[p]During a holiday, some groups of ASU college kids would go to different restaurants in the area and take a shot of whatever the chef gave them. That was the game. (sorority and fraternity stuff I guess)

Anywhoo, I had them take a shot of Feta Cheese brine, Gorgonzola juice, Cayenne pepper, citric acid, and horseradish.

Got to the point customers would come into the kitchen for the show. Man those were fun days.

Chef

I used to go into Zingo's and buy condoms in the bathroom, unroll them and put them in those silver creamers.......ever get one of those bobcat ?? Ever been there ??

JB

I was a waitress so I've seen a few things....

I've seen food dropped and picked up and thrown back on the grill more than once.

My little brother said he knew a kid who peed in the pickles at McDonald's.

I know a girl who once had sex in the walk in cooler at a Golden Corral in Cedar City...right next to the ranch dressing.

My best friend spit in some lady's iced tea once.

I GUESS THATS ONE WAY OF NOT WORKING UP A SWEAT???

DID YOU WATCH TEE-TEE-K???

HE,HE!!!

D-CUP!!!

SEEN SOME STUFF JUST LIKE ALL OF US HAVE BUT I DON'T USE CREAM IN MY COFFEE YOU SICKO!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom