Disabled Veterans Hunt for Elk 2014

NevadaJames

Hello my name is James Hamilton and I am with a non-profit organization called Freedom Hunters. What we do is take out combat wounded or disabled veterans and service members on hunting and fishing as well as sporting events.
I am trying to get some good information on some spots that might hold some good elk populations to take some mobility impaired veterans on a free hunting trip of a lifetime to help them transition into civilian life again.
We are all strickly volunteer and I am the Outreach Coordinator and trying to get this hunt set up for at least 5-7 veterans. We may have some mobility impaired veterans wishing to attend so I will need some good areas that are accessible to that as well. I am not asking for any honeyholes by any means just some help with locations where these veterans can harvest a bull.
I am willing to drive up well before the hunt and scout and do the setting up of the camp with some of our volunteers and get the veterans ready for their hunts. If anybody is willing to help me out that would be fantastic. I will give you my email so that you dont have to put the locations on the website. And if their are any veterans who would like to apply for a free hunt at no cost to the veteran please go to the website www.freedomhunters.org and Apply for Hunt. Its free and we will try to locate a hunt or fishing trip near you. Thank you very much.
James Hamilton
Freedom Hunters
Outreach Coordinator
9990 Rock River Drive
Reno, NV 89506
775-233-7322
[email protected]
[email protected]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom