disapointment!

M

manny15

LAST EDITED ON Nov-08-08 AT 01:16PM (MST)[p]After hunting my tail off all season almost every day, I finally found a buck worth hunting on the 3rd to the last day of the season, a fog bank rolls in and finalizes the season for me.

I found what I consider a true 170 class blacktail cross buck on Wednesday nite, only to return on Thursday and Friday to find a fog bank that wouldn't burn off!

I'm 51 now and it hurts to get into the high country these days, not to mention at the end of the day pop some advil and a glass of wine, not whine.

I always hear guys on here sayin it's not the kill but the hunt, i geuss i'm a sore loser.

never planned on going out of state this year cause of the economy, but man how will i be able to wait till next year!...

LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-08 AT 06:27PM (MST)[p]I was told it got foggy in the hole last few days. With the weather I bet there were some big ones moving into that area. Don't get to discouraged there were lots of people in the same boat.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-11-08 AT 08:20PM (MST)[p]If you are really feeling bad....You can tell me the drainage and I will fill my late season archery tag with your buck....I figure it would be like Obama's spread it around plan :)

Troutcrk
"Livin the Dream"

Back
Top Bottom